Star Trek photos for autographs

Jackewing98

2 hours ago, Jackewing98 said:

Hi

does anyone know of an online store where you can buy photos which I could use for autographs, rather than buy them on the day and get a bigger range of options?

thanks

Also the guests will have photographs at their signing table that you can get signed.  Pretty much always been the case at conventions I’ve been too in the past.

3 hours ago, brooketessmacherfan said:

Also the guests will have photographs at their signing table that you can get signed.  Pretty much always been the case at conventions I’ve been too in the past.

Not sure they do with DST.  As discussed in other threads, they usually aren't included in the auto price at these events so you have to buy them and they are usually at a separate table.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Not sure they do with DST.  As discussed in other threads, they usually aren't included in the auto price at these events so you have to buy them and they are usually at a separate table.

Ok,  just thought it would be like for example summer lfcc2014 that I attended to meet former Impact wrestler Brooke Adams (she’s why I’m called brooketessmacherfan on here) and Brooke had photos at her signing table that I believe were included her auto price 

Edited by brooketessmacherfan

12 minutes ago, brooketessmacherfan said:

Ok,  just thought it would be like for example summer lfcc2014 that I attended to meet former Impact wrestler Brooke Adams (she’s why I’m called brooketessmacherfan on here) and Brooke had photos at her signing table that I believe were included her auto price 

DST and Sherlocked are not the same as the LFCC style events.  8x10's are not given free with the auto and are not usually on the guest tables.  They are licensed items so you have to pay for them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Captain Lucas said:

But just to be clear, items to get signed do not have to be photos right? It could be any licensed item? For instance, I have a copy of the book The Lives of Dax that I was considering asking Terry Farrell to sign. Is that sort of thing okay?

Far as I know yes.   Ive has various things that aren’t photos signed at conventions I’ve been too including action figures & Blu-ray boxsets.  Could be different at this convention

Edited by brooketessmacherfan

It's fine.  The only restriction would be weapons or if the item is offensive (so any risque shoots anyone may have done), but non photo items are no problem - I've had books and clothing signed before.  Some guests occasionally have an item they won't sign if they have contracts with other companies that prohibit them or they may only sign that item for charity but if a guest has such a restriction it will be stated in their announcement

• Like 1

On 10/6/2018 at 7:05 PM, DrBungle said:

@CosmicAvatar good reminder on them being Star Trek only photos. I must bring one from The Strain for Doug Jones

I’m fairly sure last time they had a very limited amount of non DST stuff, especially if the actor was very known for something else. I could have sworn my partner bought her Pricipal Snyder pic for Armin Shimmerman at the official table and I’m fairly sure I saw one of Terry Farrell from Hellraiser 3. Even if I’m wrong the traders are no fools. There were plenty of traders that had IMO (sorry Massive Events) better pictures than the official table. I got some beautiful limited edition A3 prints of TOS cast actors that were there which look incredible. Like I said everyone rushes to the official table first thing while the other traders are quiet so it’s definitely worth a browse.

• Like 2

The queues at the photo sale table yesterday were pretty crazy. Dreading to imagine what today will be like. 

Maybe in future events it might be good to have a stall in the holding area. People could get stuff there whilst waiting for the event to open 

I was at the event yesterday and there's more dealers here than the last time. Didn't notice any Cirroc photos on the dealers tables but I wasn't looking that closely but there is a good selection of photos on the official table at £3 each. Very good value I thought.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Captain Lucas said:

Yes I was pleased to see the photos were only £3 (and dropping as the event went on, I got some Sunday afternoon for £1!). I had heard they were as much as £10 so that was a nice suprise. Was pleased I was able to get one of Walter Keoning as Bester.

No, they do offers so you can buy 3 or 5 for example at a cheaper price but they have never been £10 each, I think there would be a riot if they were that much each :P