DST 2018 Talk and Photo Schedule

Too Tall

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

is Anthony rapp at half ten or ten i can't tell.

Also. if you miss your photoshoot are you able to get a refund or rearrange ?

Assuming you're talking about Sunday, he appears to be at 10:40 - 10:55 in Photo Area B. If you miss your photo through your own fault you are not entitled to a refund, and they will not arrange a later shoot just for you. If there is a good reason (clash with a paid talk, other shoots running late), then talk to the Sales desk ON THE DAY and they will decide if a refund is allowed.

9 minutes ago, Chakotayfan100 said:

what does it mean by registration opens? I already have my entry tickets.

It means you can collect your wristbands if you have a weekend pass or your packs etc if you have a Captain, Lieutenant package etc. If you have a day only ticket you don’t need to register but if you have anything else then you do.

7 hours ago, Chakotayfan100 said:

Got a 3 day ticket so do i need to collect a band or what?

As Rav said, yes you do.  Your eticket can only be scanned the once so in order to gain entry each day you need a wristband that you then show each time you enter.  When registration is open find where they are giving the weekend/3 day wristbands out, your ticket will be scanned and they will fix a wristband on.  Do not remove it whilst you are still at the event, you can cut it off when you are home afterwards.

Edited by Raylenth