DST 2018 Talk and Photo Schedule

Too Tall

Excellent news the schedule is up already,  wasn’t expecting it till this time next week.  One question for Saturday.  The two photos I’ve booked at the moment with Jeri Ryan & Kate Mulgrew I’m in batch 5 & batch 9 so am I right to plan Saturday with the photo times being 3:05pm for Jeri Ryan & 5pm with Kate Mulgrew? Assuming I’ll be in the 2nd photo session given my batch numbers are 5 & 9.

now can sort out other possible  photos without clashes with the talks that are included in my commander package

5 hours ago, brooketessmacherfan said:

Excellent news the schedule is up already,  wasn’t expecting it till this time next week.  One question for Saturday.  The two photos I’ve booked at the moment with Jeri Ryan & Kate Mulgrew I’m in batch 5 & batch 9 so am I right to plan Saturday with the photo times being 3:05pm for Jeri Ryan & 5pm with Kate Mulgrew? Assuming I’ll be in the 2nd photo session given my batch numbers are 5 & 9.

now can sort out other possible  photos without clashes with the talks that are included in my commander package

More than likely, but as you have 5 for Jeri you could pop over for the last 10 mins of the AM session to see where they are up to if you want as it's a big session, however if you prefer just go near the start of the PM and see where they are up to.

• Like 1

Gah, I still can't decide when to go. I desperately need a photo with The Shatner. I want a photo with Walter Koenig. I might get a photo with Mulgrew/Isaacs/Dorn/Sirtis but I ain't too fussed. I want autos from Armin Shimerman and Doug Jones. I'd ideally like The Shatner's auto too.

Somebody tell me what to do.

4 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Gah, I still can't decide when to go. I desperately need a photo with The Shatner. I want a photo with Walter Koenig. I might get a photo with Mulgrew/Isaacs/Dorn/Sirtis but I ain't too fussed. I want autos from Armin Shimerman and Doug Jones. I'd ideally like The Shatner's auto too.

Somebody tell me what to do.

Stick your head in a bee hive and steal the honey you love, then whilst scarfing down anti histamines to deal with the inevitable stings just book a ticket and go you great big snuffleupagus

43 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Whichever works best for your hectic schedule doooooofus.

On Friday I finish work at 1:30 so I could get to NEC (is that where it is?) in plenty of time for a photo with The Shatner. Then I'd have the whole weekend to lie in bed. But would I be able to get any autos on Friday???

On Saturday I could turn up early-ish, but Saturday's are always busy so autos could be a struggle. Also, I'm supposed to be going to see the Northampton Male Voice Choir on Saturday evening and with The Shatner's photo being quite late it could be a struggle to get back.

On Sunday it should be quieter (I'm assuming it is anyway) but the trains won't get me there until after 10 so VQs would be a struggle. Also, I get tired easily and I can't have the Monday off.

So you tell me what day works best, dooooooooooofus.

41 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Tuesday.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUS

14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

No, you're a super DOOOOOOOFUS.  If you had time restrictions you should have advised us of them before asking what day to go.  :P

Listen, doofus, you know I live in Northampton so could have easily looked up the train timetables. You should also know that my brother-in-law now sings in the Northampton Male Voice Choir so I am somewhat obliged to see them, plus it's an opportunity to see my nephew, and you could have looked up their performance schedule if you really cared. 

But obviously you don't care, do you?

10 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I'll answer that.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Listen, doofus, you know I live in Northampton so could have easily looked up the train timetables. You should also know that my brother-in-law now sings in the Northampton Male Voice Choir so I am somewhat obliged to see them, plus it's an opportunity to see my nephew, and you could have looked up their performance schedule if you really cared. 

Alternatively you can see your brother sing any time, but you can only go to DST once.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Alternatively you can see your brother sing any time, but you can only go to DST once.

I've seen my brother-IN-LAW sing several times now. I have no interest in seeing him again, but the look on my sister's face when I suggested I might not want to go made it seem like I do indeed have to go. Also, If I don't go, my Mum will have to walk down and back on her own and she has a bad foot right now (she fell out of a swimming pool, lol).

As you see, it's all so very complicated. 

15 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I am a...

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFUS

6 hours ago, Raylenth said:

More than likely, but as you have 5 for Jeri you could pop over for the last 10 mins of the AM session to see where they are up to if you want as it's a big session, however if you prefer just go near the start of the PM and see where they are up to.

Thanks,  I’ll plan Saturday with the photoshoots being in the afternoon 

10 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I've seen my brother-IN-LAW sing several times now. I have no interest in seeing him again, but the look on my sister's face when I suggested I might not want to go made it seem like I do indeed have to go. Also, If I don't go, my Mum will have to walk down and back on her own and she has a bad foot right now (she fell out of a swimming pool, lol).

As you see, it's all so very complicated. 

Your mum's a doofus! I've heard of falling in, not falling out of a pool, also she can hop can't she?  Tell her to hop there.  ;)

But yes, as people (not me) say on facebook, it's complicated.