Talk & Photo Schedules

robmoriarty

7 hours ago, brooketessmacherfan said:

Ah that’s why I haven’t had the email with the photo shoot details on yet.  Have had the emails for the guest talks & allocated autographs that are included in my commander package 

I'm not sure which E-Mail you mean, sorry. Commander Packages only have the 2 photos without guests included, and you will not be allocated times for that. You can go any time that fits your schedule, as Long as there is no shoot with guests ongoing at that Point.

this has just been posted to Facebook but doesn't add much!  I guess you will only find out what the green screens are at the event

At Destination Star Trek you now have another fun photo opportunity! You can step inside the world of Star Trek with our green screen photo shoots. Across the weekend we will have a few different images so make sure you check out the green screen photo area to see what's being shot.

Edited by Raylenth

8 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I'm not sure which E-Mail you mean, sorry. Commander Packages only have the 2 photos without guests included, and you will not be allocated times for that. You can go any time that fits your schedule, as Long as there is no shoot with guests ongoing at that Point.

Ah ok thanks.  Was thinking I’d be getting an email with what 2 photos without guests are alloctaed in my package,  just like emails I have received informing me on the guest talks that have been allocated & the 2 guest autographs that have been allocated 

4 hours ago, Beakyann said:

Can I just ask. The electronic tickets don’t seem to have batch numbers on. How can I prove what batch I am in, unless I take the paper versions

It is on the ticket. Right at the very bottom. It’s NOT on the email but the email isn’t your ticket. Your ticket is the PDF which is attached to the email. You definitely don’t need to print it out as the electronic version of the PDF can be scanned but I always take hard copies anyway. You never know when your phone will decide to throw a wobbler!

• Like 1

There is an electronic version of the ticket that doesn't have the batch number on it. It's if you get it from the Eventbrite app or put it in your iPhone wallet or some such. Sometimes they will just take people's word for it as to which batch they are, others they might make all those with unknown batches wait. 

If you have a low batch number and are concerned about missing an am shoot, or need to get through a shoot quickly, then your best bet is to print it out, or do as Ravogd has suggested and save the PDF from your e-mail on to your phone.