Talk & Photo Schedules

robmoriarty

46 minutes ago, BenUK1989 said:

Any details on the TNG bridge set please as haven't been able to find tickets on the website. Thanks in advance 

They're purchased on the day and set photos are usually £5 - £10 per person, Ben. :smile:

Hoping the schdule gets altered a tiny bit before the event as I'd love a photo with Mary Wiseman on Saturday but already have the TNG group photo booked on that day and although Mary's shoot is longer would hate to rush about and miss it. I know the staff do there best to get you through but I'd be cutting it close I think

30 minutes ago, BenUK1989 said:

Hoping the schdule gets altered a tiny bit before the event as I'd love a photo with Mary Wiseman on Saturday but already have the TNG group photo booked on that day and although Mary's shoot is longer would hate to rush about and miss it. I know the staff do there best to get you through but I'd be cutting it close I think

It is unlikely to change that much now, just any cancellations or unseen errors that would change it now. You will be fine. If it’s a similar layout to last time A and B will be right beside each other so no problem. Even if they aren’t just go to the one that finishes first (so your that’ll be your Group shoot and explain the overlap and they’ll almost certainly get you through in time to join the queue for the Mary Wiseman one.

32 minutes ago, BenUK1989 said:

You should be able to do both without much issue Ben, unless an issue is seen it's unlikely it will be adjusted.  If you buy now you will have a higher batch no for Mary so will be at the end (unless you have Captains/Admirals passes and fast track access) of her shoot, so I'd just do the TGN shoot and go straight to Mary's.  If it looks like times getting on speak to the crew in good time.

16 hours ago, BenUK1989 said:

Any details on the TNG bridge set please as haven't been able to find tickets on the website. Thanks in advance 

The classic bridge is available in the shop at £15, I did the NG bridge last year and believe it was £15 then too. Not sure why it's not in the shop though, when the classic bridge, Tribble bridge and discovery chair are.

Just now, Mfahey79 said:

Thank you. Too much looking and not enough seeing. MUch appreciated

That's OK, believe me after dealing with the LFCC schedules I know how you feel, it gets to the stage where you can be staring right at it but you still don't see it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, D4vem88 said:

The classic bridge is available in the shop at £15, I did the NG bridge last year and believe it was £15 then too. Not sure why it's not in the shop though, when the classic bridge, Tribble bridge and discovery chair are.

I've asked for a confirmation. There is a setting that needs to be set to "publish" specifically. That is relatively new and is sometimes not activated by accident.

Usually the host will run the Ceremony. Last time it was Greg Grunberg Who was the host this time it says Tony Lee will be hosting “some” panels so not sure if he’ll be doing this one or not. They introduce a few of the guests one at at time and have a very brief chat with them. They’ll inform everyone what there is to do all weekend and guests will talk about their panels/photo shoots etc. It ends with a large selection of guests (although not all of them remember a lot are Saturday/Sunday only) on the stage where you can get a great group shot. Nothing particularly Earth shattering but it can be fun. Also remember that just because it was that way last time doesn’t mean they don’t add new things this time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BenUK1989 said:

Just seen there is now a TNG group photo bridge shoot that I might upgrade my regular TNG group photo too however not seeing this new photoshoot time added to the schdule?

It's Sunday evening. The office has the weekend off. ;) There will be an update as soon as possible.

16 minutes ago, Perrydotto said:

Tickets for the bridge photos without special guests will still be avaible on the days of the convention, right?

Yes. You usually just pay at the shoot but if this is not available then they will definitely be on sale at the sales desk. Just watch out as the queue there is normally huge.

Edited by Ravogd
  • Like 1

My ticket package came with vouchers for the "standard bridge" and a green screen, not sure what the standard bridge is exactly or if I misread that, but I'm not worried either way. I was just curious in case I wanted an extra picture after those two.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Perrydotto said:

My ticket package came with vouchers for the "standard bridge" and a green screen, not sure what the standard bridge is exactly or if I misread that, but I'm not worried either way. I was just curious in case I wanted an extra picture after those two.

Standard bridge means a picture taken on any of the bridges on your own (no guest). You choose which one you want. I’m not sure what the green screen item will be as there doesn’t seem to be one. Not that I can find anyway.