General Chat

Raylenth

20 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Generally the answer is "as early as possible", especially if it is on Saturday.

If you are after George like I suspect I personally would be there by 7.

Thanks Queen, and what time would you advise arriving with a Diamond pass?

4 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Before the photoshoot, you can join the queu anytime you want after your number is called for autographs 

Is it Batch No on Mr. Baker’s DP too, do you know. I had none on Mr. Dance, but that does not matter now.

Edited by Chris1970

5 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

It will interesting to see how they will sort that. A pure DP photo op or ?

Haven't got a clue. I imagine since Tom is only there for 4 hours they will try to get everyone through in one shoot so there will be time for everyone to get their autographs. 

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

So I couldn't hold myself and bought a DP for Bernard and Tom but something went wrong on the site and I had to try again but it took my money but I didn't receive the tickets in my mailbox or a notification on my eventbrite app ...

But you have an order number? Drop the store a line if the tickets have not showed up in the morning. Sometimes there is a delay - my Michael J Fox tickets took over 2 hours to arrive.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

But you have an order number? Drop the store a line if the tickets have not showed up in the morning. Sometimes there is a delay - my Michael J Fox tickets took over 2 hours to arrive.

I already did sent them a mail but I didn't even get the page after pament that said that everything was confirmed. So I don't have an order number, I guess nothing I can do but wait for a reply.

6 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

I already did sent them a mail but I didn't even get the page after pament that said that everything was confirmed. So I don't have an order number, I guess nothing I can do but wait for a reply.

Try contacting Eventbrite as well maybe as they should be able to track the payment

Without an order number I'd check with the store first.

13 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Is it Batch No on Mr. Baker’s DP too, do you know. I had none on Mr. Dance, but that does not matter now.

All DP have Batch numbers now. The ones that went on without Batch numbers are Batch Zero and will go first. It were Charles and one other guest, but for my life I can't remember the second Name now.