General Chat

Raylenth

9 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

Probably...I will be there at around 7 am :whistling:

8 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Me too. Around that time.

8 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I suppose I may see you both there then since I'm aiming to be at the venue for 7 as well. :D

Wow. You guys go early.

Now I know why I had such high VQ tickets last July. :lol:

Think I need to revise my travel plans :D

Why do I think this is gonna be my best Convention year to date? Met all the living Doctors last year, met other amazing guests but this year, my line-up exist from great DW guests like Billie Piper to AoS guests like Chloe Bennet to some random actors like Nick Frost ... Just so excited about this year :clap:

Edit: Already done a con but LCCS is the real kick-off of the convention season which includes 10 cons

Edited by The_batflash123
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

What if I say that I already have 38 photo ops planned? Haven't counted the amounts of autographs yet :WINCE:

Let’s see.. I have 16 + 8 + 4 so far on my three. :lol: Photos... autos usually stick around 10 each event.

Edited by Chris1970

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Let’s see.. I have 16 + 8 + 4 so far on my three. :lol: Photos... autos usually stick around 10 each event.

What else should we do on those days then meeting actors? It was fun at first but I'm getting bored of passing all the stalls with always the same merch.

3 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

What else should we do on those days then meeting actors? It was fun at first but I'm getting bored of passing all the stalls with always the same merch.

Sometimes I find something there, but as I am not a collector of things I find on events like these..my shopping is minimal. Yes, photos and autos and those interactions I get. Just great..so great. ^_^