Jump to content
Raylenth

General Chat

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Saturday tickets now not sold out, but Child Saturday is now Sold out. 

The next question for those without is "Can I pass myself off as a child?"

Edited by wjbleming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

The next question for those without is "Can I pass myself off as a child?"

You can try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

The next question for those without is "Can I pass myself off as a child?"

Cosplay with pacifier and diaper and try. Might work. :poki:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

And now all tickets are available again. 

Have you printed more? :poki:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way Eventbrite is set up the tickets have to be added in Batches, and apparently the Batch size is limited - you can't add the max capacity of the venue straight away.

When someone Posts here "sold out" a nice mod will report to the Office and they'll add more. ;)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:
1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

The next question for those without is "Can I pass myself off as a child?"

Cosplay with pacifier and diaper and try. Might work. :poki:

Well you two both have the shiny head of a newborn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Well you two both have the shiny head of a newborn.

Forever youth :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Charmer said:

Is there a date as to when the shop closes for this event?

Yes, it shows on the ticket site when each ticket type finishes, but for photoshoots you can buy on line up to 15 mins before the shoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Charmer said:

Is there a date as to when the shop closes for this event?

The shop generally stays open up to and during the event these days, with most photo ops on sale even on the day of the shoot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Generally the answer is "as early as possible", especially if it is on Saturday.

If you are after George like I suspect I personally would be there by 7.

Thanks Queen, and what time would you advise arriving with a Diamond pass?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, indio said:

Thanks Queen, and what time would you advise arriving with a Diamond pass?

Before the photoshoot, you can join the queu anytime you want after your number is called for autographs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Before the photoshoot, you can join the queu anytime you want after your number is called for autographs 

Is it Batch No on Mr. Baker’s DP too, do you know. I had none on Mr. Dance, but that does not matter now.

Edited by Chris1970

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Indeed it is. :D

It will interesting to see how they will sort that. A pure DP photo op or ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

It will interesting to see how they will sort that. A pure DP photo op or ?

Haven't got a clue. I imagine since Tom is only there for 4 hours they will try to get everyone through in one shoot so there will be time for everyone to get their autographs. 

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I couldn't hold myself and bought a DP for Bernard and Tom but something went wrong on the site and I had to try again but it took my money but I didn't receive the tickets in my mailbox or a notification on my eventbrite app ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

So I couldn't hold myself and bought a DP for Bernard and Tom but something went wrong on the site and I had to try again but it took my money but I didn't receive the tickets in my mailbox or a notification on my eventbrite app ...

But you have an order number? Drop the store a line if the tickets have not showed up in the morning. Sometimes there is a delay - my Michael J Fox tickets took over 2 hours to arrive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

But you have an order number? Drop the store a line if the tickets have not showed up in the morning. Sometimes there is a delay - my Michael J Fox tickets took over 2 hours to arrive.

I already did sent them a mail but I didn't even get the page after pament that said that everything was confirmed. So I don't have an order number, I guess nothing I can do but wait for a reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

I already did sent them a mail but I didn't even get the page after pament that said that everything was confirmed. So I don't have an order number, I guess nothing I can do but wait for a reply.

Try contacting Eventbrite as well maybe as they should be able to track the payment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without an order number I'd check with the store first.

13 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Is it Batch No on Mr. Baker’s DP too, do you know. I had none on Mr. Dance, but that does not matter now.

All DP have Batch numbers now. The ones that went on without Batch numbers are Batch Zero and will go first. It were Charles and one other guest, but for my life I can't remember the second Name now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The_batflash123 said:

Everything was fine, they just resend the confirmation mail with my tickets :clap:

Great news!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×