Jump to content
Raylenth

General Chat

Recommended Posts

I am in line for Jes. Check after ^_^ Wave when you see a guy with flynns tshirt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chris1970 said:

I am in line for Jes. Check after ^_^ Wave when you see a guy with flynns tshirt

Will do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I'm dying to know if you guys found eachother, let us know :D

We did!!! :D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

We did!!! :D

You two look so cute together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

We did!!! :D

Yes we did!!!!!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, spengler said:

Saw a few faces from the forum saturday (although shyly didnt day hello) @DaveyMorgy near Tom Bakers auto line and @The Friendly Dalek in the queue for Tom Bakers photo.

You should have said hi in the queue. I would have been more than up for a chat. :D

I saw @Chris1970 in the entry queue, but I didn't want to disturb him since he was talking to other people. I had a great chat with @Raylenth and @Wrong Name in Ted Raimi's auto queue, so that was nice. :thumbup:

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

You should have said hi in the queue. I would have been more than up for a chat. :D

I saw @Chris1970 in the entry queue, but I didn't want to disturb him since he was taking to other people. I had a great chat with @Raylenth and @Wrong Name in Ted Raimi's auto queue, so that was nice. :thumbup:

Likewise!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right, I'm totally up for hanging out tonight if anyone fancies...oh you've all...never mind. Maybe next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Right, I'm totally up for hanging out tonight if anyone fancies...oh you've all...never mind. Maybe next time.

Silly old bear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s it! Back at the hotel. Relax abit before food.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Did anyone meet William Russell? What was he like? :D

Well, at that honourable age abit quiet but charming and a smile. Got a photo and auto. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Right, I'm totally up for hanging out tonight if anyone fancies...oh you've all...never mind. Maybe next time.

You can come to the airport, I got two hours to kill ^_^

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Bye Bye London! :WAVE:

And you shall return!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

You can come to the airport, I got two hours to kill ^_^

I'm here! Where are you?

12 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Bye Bye London! :WAVE:

Ah, nuts.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was only able to come Sunday, and that was only for a wander around with my camera. Did see @Chris1970 emerging from the top of the stairs with pizza (I think) didn’t want to disturb his lunch. Got some good cosplay photos. Will post some of my favourites once home tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kings1 said:

Was only able to come Sunday, and that was only for a wander around with my camera. Did see @Chris1970 emerging from the top of the stairs with pizza (I think) didn’t want to disturb his lunch. Got some good cosplay photos. Will post some of my favourites once home tomorrow. 

You should have! :unsure: Yeah, forgot to eat busy doing photos. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

And you shall return!

Indeed! :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Indeed! :D

'James B...I mean Kurdamoni will return'

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The day after syndrome... What the h**l shall I do today..:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

The day after syndrome... What the h**l shall I do today..:lol:

Plan for the next one! :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Plan for the next one! :lol:

Maybe in July, if you are on your own, maybe you can come along to eat after one of the days. If you like. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×