General Chat

Raylenth

@Queen_Sindel If it is possible, could you pass on my thanks to the team behind the photo ops. They did an amazing job, very mindful of quality. The photographer, a lady in pink, was very professional and a delight to do photo ops with..dont know her name. But I hope she can be back for the LFCC.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

@Queen_Sindel If it is possible, could you pass on my thanks to the team behind the photo ops. They did an amazing job, very mindful of quality. The photographer, a lady in pink, was very professional and a delight to do photo ops with..dont know her name. But I hope she can be back for the LFCC.

Seconded! She put you at ease and suggested different poses, put me in mind of the chap with the tropical shirts some years back who had the same rapport with the attendees.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I would extend this thanks to the entire crew, everyone who I interacted with was very helpful. :D

• Like 1

Yes!! Everyone was great, but I want to add another special mention for the photographer at photo B. She cheered on everyone's pose choices with appropiate compliments like "badass", "adorable", etc. I thought that was great and added to the very nice atmosphere ^^

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

Yes!! Everyone was great, but I want to add another special mention for the photographer at photo B. She cheered on everyone's pose choices with appropiate compliments like "badass", "adorable", etc. I thought that was great and added to the very nice atmosphere ^^

And she was very Pretty too... :whistling: :gorgeous:  :wub:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

She shouted "idiot", "you suck" and "Chris hugs better" at mine. 

• Haha 5

Really great to see the photos from LCC Spring recognising some faces. I love seeing the different guest interactions  :thumbup:

Only surprise in the Bernard Cribbins collection - I appear to be the only person willing to get my womble out in public  :D

Just add my thanks to the photographers and crew for a job well done  :clap:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...