General Chat

Raylenth

1 hour ago, spengler said:

Saw a few faces from the forum saturday (although shyly didnt day hello) @DaveyMorgy near Tom Bakers auto line and @The Friendly Dalek in the queue for Tom Bakers photo.

You should have said hi in the queue. I would have been more than up for a chat. :D

I saw @Chris1970 in the entry queue, but I didn't want to disturb him since he was talking to other people. I had a great chat with @Raylenth and @Wrong Name in Ted Raimi's auto queue, so that was nice. :thumbup:

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 4

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

You should have said hi in the queue. I would have been more than up for a chat. :D

I saw @Chris1970 in the entry queue, but I didn't want to disturb him since he was taking to other people. I had a great chat with @Raylenth and @Wrong Name in Ted Raimi's auto queue, so that was nice. :thumbup:

Likewise!

• Like 1

Was only able to come Sunday, and that was only for a wander around with my camera. Did see @Chris1970 emerging from the top of the stairs with pizza (I think) didn’t want to disturb his lunch. Got some good cosplay photos. Will post some of my favourites once home tomorrow. 

12 minutes ago, kings1 said:

Was only able to come Sunday, and that was only for a wander around with my camera. Did see @Chris1970 emerging from the top of the stairs with pizza (I think) didn’t want to disturb his lunch. Got some good cosplay photos. Will post some of my favourites once home tomorrow. 

You should have! :unsure: Yeah, forgot to eat busy doing photos. :lol: