General Chat

Raylenth

15 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

According to storm.no I'll need to pack my raincoat for Sunday :(

Norweigan weather forecast websites and apps are always set on rain, or snow in winter. You dont get anything else in Norge, my dear. Get a wööörking one! :poki:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Arrived in my hotel in Edinburgh, guests already came to me complaining about the lack of hot water, toilet won't stop making noises and that I should find a different hotel while I still can. Sounds promising ...

Remind me never to travel with you. :lol:

Cancelled flights and dodgy hotels. You're not having much luck :(

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Remind me never to travel with you. :lol:

Cancelled flights and dodgy hotels. You're not having much luck :(

As long as I can sleep I'm very happy, been awake since 5 am so I'm not gonna need much to fall asleep anyway. At least I'll be staying in my favorite hotel in Londen on friday which I know is very good. So I have that to look forward to and of course the con and the theatre with Alex Kingston

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

As long as I can sleep I'm very happy, been awake since 5 am so I'm not gonna need much to fall asleep anyway. At least I'll be staying in my favorite hotel in Londen on friday which I know is very good. So I have that to look forward to and of course the con and the theatre with Alex Kingston

Lots to look forward to! :clap:

3 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Least you've got those to look forward to :dance:

• Like 1

Anyone has any suggestions what to do in Edinburgh today. Already done the Castle and the national museum and visites the Forbidden Planet and some monuments. Tomorrow I'll go to the zoo but I still have some time left over today and otherwise I'll just go to the park reading my Bernard Cribbins biography :whistling:

17 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Anyone has any suggestions what to do in Edinburgh today. Already done the Castle and the national museum and visites the Forbidden Planet and some monuments. Tomorrow I'll go to the zoo but I still have some time left over today and otherwise I'll just go to the park reading my Bernard Cribbins biography :whistling:

Go and fight the pigeons.

Check out the Marvel filming locations

Eat haggis

Look for grouse in the bushes.

• Like 1