General Chat

Raylenth

3 minutes ago, indio said:

Do guests ever finish signing early at an event without notice?

It can happen.  There have been occasions where guests have been taken ill at the event and need to leave, or if it's towards the end of the day and they haven't had anyone come to them for a while.  Obviously that's not frequent though and the no queue's tend to be the smaller guests.

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

It can happen.  There have been occasions where guests have been taken ill at the event and need to leave, or if it's towards the end of the day and they haven't had anyone come to them for a while.  Obviously that's not frequent though and the no queue's tend to be the smaller guests.

Thanks. Not sure yet if I can attend. However, if I can, it will be around 4.30pm on the Sunday.

While waiting for the schedule to be released I am going through my photo ops and sorting the auto’s I am planning to get. I have just made small memory ”notes” on what to get but now I have made it on my phone. Had one last year and it helped me alot. 

9 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

While waiting for the schedule to be released I am going through my photo ops and sorting the auto’s I am planning to get. I have just made small memory ”notes” on what to get but now I have made it on my phone. Had one last year and it helped me alot. 

I just make an excel sheet with the time of all my photo ops and the times of photo ops of actors I just want an autograph of so I know when they won't have time to sign. I just save it on my phone, it's an amazing tool.