General Chat

Raylenth

Hello Queen Sindel, 

I've never bought a Diamond pass before, and just wanted to ask some questions about them.

Are they posted to you before the show, or do you collect them at the show?

Is there a cut-off time on purchasing them?

If you collect them at the show, then do you have an email receipt, in order to do this?

Many thanks!

13 minutes ago, indio said:

Hello Queen Sindel, 

I've never bought a Diamond pass before, and just wanted to ask some questions about them.

Are they posted to you before the show, or do you collect them at the show?

Is there a cut-off time on purchasing them?

If you collect them at the show, then do you have an email receipt, in order to do this?

Many thanks!

Hi Indigo, you collect at the show.  They will have a collection area that they will announce when all the show info comes out in the next couple of weeks like timetables ect.  All you need to do is have your ticket ready (you would have been emailed it when you bought the diamond pass and a copy will be in your eventbrite account/ or it will be when you buy it :) ) for scanning on your phone or printed and they will give you your pass and accessories (if included in the pass).  There's no cut off time for buying (any end dates are listed next to each item in the online store) or you can usually buy at the sales desk on site as well as long as they haven't sold out.

Remember though that the Diamond doesn't include entry so you need to make sure you have a corresponding entry ticket as well.

Edited by Raylenth

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Hi Indigo, you collect at the show.  They will have a collection area that they will announce when all the show info comes out in the next couple of weeks like timetables ect.  All you need to do is have your ticket ready (you would have been emailed it when you bought the diamond pass and a copy will be in your eventbrite account/ or it will be when you buy it :) ) for scanning on your phone or printed and they will give you your pass and accessories (if included in the pass).  There's no cut off time for buying (any end dates are listed next to each item in the online store) or you can usually buy at the sales desk on site as well as long as they haven't sold out.

Remember though that the Diamond doesn't include entry so you need to make sure you have a corresponding entry ticket as well.

Didnt know you can buy DP's at the sales desk..:blink: I can feel a sudden urge to hand out cash of no other reason than "why not". 

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Didnt know you can buy DP's at the sales desk..:blink: I can feel a sudden urge to hand out cash of no other reason than "why not". 

At least you have been in the past so I'm sure you still can,  Heh, the poor sales desk people were rather overwhelmed with people buying passes for Tennant last year IIRC.

4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Hello Raylenth,

Thank you for your info on that. However, I have a mobile phone, but don't use it. I only receive emails at home on my laptop.

So, my entry ticket and Diamond pass will be emailed, and then I just collect the Diamond pass at the show?

1 minute ago, indio said:

Hello Raylenth,

Thank you for your info on that. However, I have a mobile phone, but don't use it. I only receive emails at home on my laptop.

So, my entry ticket and Diamond pass will be emailed, and then I just collect the Diamond pass at the show?

If you can, print off the confirmation emails and then present them when you go to collect your passes and you should be fine. 

12 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Okay guys, question sunday. One guest that would upset you the most if they would cancel in these next two weeks, who would it be? I spoke to the Comic-Con gods and they granted me a jinx free question so you can say any name without jinxing it :D

Sorry. Not risking it even for a jinx free question.

Already dread opening my e-mails in case I have a refund from Eventbrite :lol:

19 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Okay guys, question sunday. One guest that would upset you the most if they would cancel in these next two weeks, who would it be? I spoke to the Comic-Con gods and they granted me a jinx free question so you can say any name without jinxing it :D

I think you can guess who mine is but I won't risk saying their name. :lol: