General Chat

Raylenth

26 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:
1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, they know I visit cons each year and they were surprised I am not (?) going to the big one in July this year. 

Aren't you? :o well neither am I...I'm on holiday in Italy at that time... :whistling:

Have you two not heard the rumours of the big Natalie Dormer /Sean Connery guest announcement?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

If so, I walk to London if I have too. 

Chris: "I have tramped through snow covered fields; I have fought off reindeer in haunted forests; I have swam through icy fjords; just to be here to see you my dear."

Natalie: "...kay."

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Chris: "I have tramped through snow covered fields; I have fought off reindeer in haunted forests; I have swam through icy fjords; just to be here to see you my dear."

Natalie: "...kay."

Even that would make me happy. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Does anyone know or suspect that there will be a vendor again with the photo frames to put your photo in with an actor/actress that also have a name tag and two pictures of movies in it?

Yeah, they are always in attendance so whilst It's obviously not guaranteed I'd be very surprised if they weren't.  I think its ASSOS or similar.

23 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Yeah, they are always in attendance so whilst It's obviously not guaranteed I'd be very surprised if they weren't.  I think its ASSOS or similar.

Yeah, I figured they would be, I really like those frames, thx Raylenth :WAVE:

33 minutes ago, indio said:

What time is it recommended to arrive, in the hope to meet a Diamond Pass guest, but without a diamond pass?

Depends who it is really, and obviously there's no guarantee you will get to meet them depending on how busy they are, how slow they sign and how many other people want to meet them.  Having said that however, most Diamond guests are doable on VQ's especially if they and you are there more than one day.  

Because of all that it's hard to advise a time as there are many factors in play.  The majority of people usually arrive between 8/9 for opening, but some arrive earlier.  If you can be there all day, and go get your VQ as soon as you get in you improve your chances as they are often a lot quieter at the end of the day.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

If you are after George like I suspect I personally would be there by 7.

Looks like I'll be getting to the venue a bit earlier than planned then as I might try to get George on Saturday. :lol:

Also, does anyone have an idea what time to loading bay for queuing inside the building will be open? Or will information like that be revealed when we get the floor plan etc closer to the event?

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

8 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Looks like I'll be getting to the venue a bit earlier than planned thenas I might try to get George on Saturday. :lol:

Also, does anyone have an idea what time to loading bay for queuing inside the building will be open? Or will information like that be revealed when we get the floor plan etc closer to the event?

I think it's usually one hour before the con opens that you can queue in the building.

• Thanks 1