General Chat

Raylenth

59 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

The one that leaves at 19:34, right? How long is a ride with a taxi (if you remember)?

Yes that’s the one, about half an hour, so we’ll have to leave at about 6 I think to be there in advance, unless you want to cut it short at the terminal ;)

14 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Just add me on facebook 'Michael Trog'. I have Instagram but I don't really know what the point of it is AKA I just don't know how to use it :angel:

Gah, I hate Instagram - they keep deleting my account because apparently my selfies contain "graphic content unsuitable to be seen by anyone".

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, natedammit said:

Gah, I hate Instagram - they keep deleting my account because apparently my selfies contain "graphic content unsuitable to be seen by anyone".

Maybe they just don't allow you posting furry posts :whistling:

Edited by The_batflash123
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Aren't you? :o well neither am I...I'm on holiday in Italy at that time... :whistling:

I am off, doing nothing around that time. The reason why I desided not to go was that I am going to London around midsommer for concerts and theater, felt it was ”too close in time”.

Just now, Chris1970 said:

I am off, doing nothing around that time. The reason why I desided not to go was that I am going to London around midsommer for concerts and theater, felt it was ”too close in time”.

That I can understand yes, me being in Italy with my in-laws is a good excuse too and ofcource budget....:uhoh: