General Chat

Raylenth

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Or maybe people could come up with interesting roles for women rather than stealing all the good male roles?

Many would be better or more interesting with a lady at the helm, Terminatrix, Jamie Bond, The Predatoress. :whistling: To go with Selene, Ellen Ripley, Modesty Blaise, Lara Croft, Lagertha or Diana Prince..just to mention a few. ^_^ 

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Khalessi Kate said:

Any idea if collection for diamond/weekend passes will be on the Friday? 

We don't have any info on ticket collection yet, but if I had to guess, with this being a smaller show than the summer one, I'd say that there won't be Friday collection and it will only be available on show days.

11 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

We don't have any info on ticket collection yet, but if I had to guess, with this being a smaller show than the summer one, I'd say that there won't be Friday collection and it will only be available on show days.

Okay thanks. Means I have more time to wander about London on the Friday without having to worry about getting to Olympia to collect passes. 

Ugh.  That means my overground trains aren't running and I'll have to get a bus in.  Great.   Thanks Chris, it's all your fault :whistling:

Looking at the TFL site, part of the lines around Olympia are closed but I think it will only really affect anyone coming from Paddington, but not to any great degree - that section of the District line is closed but circle is running so people can just get that from Paddington.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Ugh.  That means my overground trains aren't running and I'll have to get a bus in.  Great.   Thanks Chris, it's all your fault :whistling:

Looking at the TFL site, part of the lines around Olympia are closed but I think it will only really affect anyone coming from Paddington, but not to any great degree - that section of the District line is closed but circle is running so people can just get that from Paddington.

Sorry for messing things up for you. :whistling: :wacko: I will be staying at Shepherds Bush, so walking distance..thank the maker.