General Chat

Raylenth

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Just a quick question I went on the autograph pre-order page tonight and I was going to do my pre-order for John Simm but the only option for him is to send in your own item, is there any chance any photo options might be added to the shop as well like there are for the other guests? 

Read the front page ;)  The big bit on the right under Happy New Year http://www.showmasterssales.com/ 

Basically keep checking, there are others currently also send in only but the message will fill you in :P

Edited by Raylenth
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jakeblue said:

Has anyone ever used the send in autograph service? Can't make the show but I have a dvd I'd like signed by Ted Raimi and I'm wondering how good the service is.

Usually good, especially for the smaller shows when they won't have quite so many to post out as they do for LFCC

• Thanks 1

I know the full schedule will be here in the week before the event but do you guys think there will be any shoots around 5:45 pm (if there are no delays)? I really need to stop buying photo ops because I have to catch my train back to Belgium at 7:30 and I like to play safe. I'm just worried some of the smaller guests are gonna sell out but they usually are the ones that are schedule around that time.

24 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I know the full schedule will be here in the week before the event but do you guys think there will be any shoots around 5:45 pm (if there are no delays)? I really need to stop buying photo ops because I have to catch my train back to Belgium at 7:30 and I like to play safe. I'm just worried some of the smaller guests are gonna sell out but they usually are the ones that are schedule around that time.

Shoots can run up right to closing. I currently have no info how many photo areas there will be. But I personally think they will decrease the number of areas and keep the schedule the same. So it's highly likely there are still shoots at 5:45 PM.

9 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

I guess we're on the same train then :whistling:

• Like 1

On 1/23/2019 at 9:03 AM, Kurdamoni said:

I guess we're on the same train then :whistling:

Which underground stop do you usually take (I assume you're also sleeping in a hotel close to the convention)? I always take the hammersmith stop but appearently Google maps says the Baron's Court stop is closer to the convention. 

8 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Which underground stop do you usually take (I assume you're also sleeping in a hotel close to the convention)? I always take the hammersmith stop but appearently Google maps says the Baron's Court stop is closer to the convention. 

The Last 2 times I ordered a taxi in advance ;) a bit more expensive, but very comfortable, but the first time I took Hammersmith underground yes.