General Chat

Raylenth

• 3 weeks later...

Oh dear, I need some good words. I really would love to go to Spring con. Already booked my hotel (with storno option), but so far not one guest for me. I am struggling  with myself to buy the flights anyway and hope for some more guests or if I skip this one. But I was so looking forward to go to England again - without heatwave and stuff. :) Just tell me that the line up is not even close to be finished. I have no doubt that they will bring some guests for me, but well I have a low at the moment :)

7 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

My Hoof got caught in the Computer wire and I end up pulling the plug out.... It took some time to repair, Have you ever tried to Rewire a plug with hooves? Hope that helps. :P

I don't know? No offence to the hoof. :P

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Just a question; is the Spring edition generally less busy than LFCC summer?

To my knowledge, this is only the second spring event (the last being a couple of years ago), although there used to be a regular Winter show. This is a lot smaller than Summer, and is only in one of the halls so yes, it tends to be quieter, but who knows how many people might attend? It’s never an easy question to answer i’m afraid.

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

To my knowledge, this is only the second spring event (the last being a couple of years ago), although there used to be a regular Winter show. This is a lot smaller than Summer, and is only in one of the halls so yes, it tends to be quieter, but who knows how many people might attend? It’s never an easy question to answer i’m afraid.

Thanks very much Wrong Name! So it's only the ground floor level then?

• 2 weeks later...