Guest Announcement

Spacecadet is here

13 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

For those who don't follow SM on Facebook, There is going to be a Guest Announcement tonight at 10pm or 2200. A First Time Signer from Star Wars Rogue one. Attending the London Film Fair in November.. 

Who could it be? :headscratch:

Santa

It's gone up on fbook, so it was just delayed

Good Morning. I am finally happy to announce that Paul Sharky will be appearing at London Film Fair with us in November. 
Paul did play Dr Evazen in Rogue One. I have checked on the full back story on this and Paul did replace Michael Smiley. It is Paul in the photo below. Paul has a full story about it and will be more then happy to talk to fans at the show. 
Pre orders are now live http://www.showmasterssales.com/…/cat_1459407-London-Film-F…

Image may contain: 1 person

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2018 at 7:24 PM, Disneymaniacus said:

I have an important question. The website has been updated with new guests, but Paul Sharky isn't on it. Is he or is he not attending the upcoming show?

if someone could confirm that would b great thank you. 

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:35 PM, maxcat said:

if someone could confirm that would b great thank you. 

My guess is that he isn't coming, because nobody seems to care to answer the question if he indded is coming. He is in the pre-sale shop but I won't believe he is there unless the website is updated and he is announced officially.

48 minutes ago, Disneymaniacus said:

My guess is that he isn't coming, because nobody seems to care to answer the question if he indded is coming. He is in the pre-sale shop but I won't believe he is there unless the website is updated and he is announced officially.

**cough cough**

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:10 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

Please feel free to use the contact form and ask. Unfortunately I have been out sick most of last month - turned out the reason why I was in hospital in July was way more serious than expected - and since then my requests for information have been piling up a bit.

Hi Queen_Sindel, can you maybe confirm if Paul Sharky is or isn't coming to the upcoming edition of the London Film Fair?

21 minutes ago, Disneymaniacus said:

Hi Queen_Sindel, can you maybe confirm if Paul Sharky is or isn't coming to the upcoming edition of the London Film Fair?

Unfortunately I doubt she has any more up to date info Disney, she will post as soon as she gets any.

4 days over a weekend when I told you I was sick and you feel the need to ask again? :huh: 

Sorry for TMI: I spent all day yesterday in bed throwing up from my new medication. If I had any of the missing info currently I would have likely still dragged myself on, but I genuinely don't know.

As explained above, you are very welcome to direct that question directly to the office yourself.

Disney, showmasters, sorry, but i've literally just sent an e-mail 20 minutes ago also abt paul. sorry, as you've confirmed on here you probably won't need to answer my e-mail, that can b ignored. :lol:

• Moderators

The only email I have access to is preorders@showmastersevents.com

If its Star Wars related I can probably reply to 90% of the questions if you email. I don't book EVERY star wars guest so I don't have the answer to everything. 

I've finally managed to sort my forum log in so I will be more frequent here. BUT if anyone has any outstanding issues please email me and I will aim to resolve ASAP

One thing to note, after an event like DST or LFCC I do not touch emails that week as I spend most of the time shipping. Emails started at 8pm on the sunday night whist still at DST asking if items have shipped yet. Over the course of 5 days after LFCC I had 328 emails asking if their items had shipped, sadly other non shipping emails get lost in that mess. 

Going forward the homepage for pre orders will have a weekly update. www.showmasterssales.com 

Jason G 

Edited by Showmasters Pre Orders