*The Golden Child - Sardo Numspa
*For Your Eyes Only - Claus
*Godzilla: King of the Monsters 
*Ghostbusters - Harold Filmore
*Dracula Untold - Master Vampire
*Merlin - Aredian
*The Imitation Game - Commander Denniston

View Filmography

1839257946_CharlesDance-GOT1.thumb.jpg.5e52301cacbcdde1d7c8f2b0c0425c45.jpg492540064_CharlesDance-Alien3-1.thumb.jpg.a3cf24200f3eeb8fee936b4f38b3d8bd.jpg

Charles Dance - GOT 5.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

It really is underrated, especially with the extended cut that actually explains why certain characters just disappear! 

It had a troubled production and you could see it in the theatrical version. Yes, fully agree! The extended version is better than the original. For those who have only seen the original cut ... see the extended. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

I have not seen the extended version but I do like A3.  None of the sequels are perfect but they are still all enjoyable to watch despite their flaws. 

Seek out the boxset for the first 4 movies that has the theatrical and extended versions of each. They also come with 3 hour making of documentaries that are really interesting to watch (in my opinion). You should be able to get the DVD version for pretty cheap these days.

Charles Dance is a fantastic actor and I would love to meet him.

However, he was announced for London Spring Comic Con a couple of years ago and pulled out in the week running up to the event and again this year at Birmingham Collectormania. I understand any guest can cancel anytime for their work or personal reasons and Dance being a top actor will be in demand so an early announcement like this one, I will proceed with caution in terms of expecting to see him.

I will attend for other guests and if he makes it this time then wonderful, fantastic and I'll queue up to meet him. But twice bitten, twice shy for me.

6 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

A dream guest of mine, not only GoT or Underworld, and just like you wrote @Wrong Name .. the underrated Alien 3. 

giphy.gif

"Underrated Alien 3" - whatever you do, never ever say that to Michael Biehn. :uhoh:

He has given several talks at events including at Showmasters expressing his dislike of Alien 3 - mainly because his character Hicks got killed off in the first ten minutes.

49 minutes ago, Chris C said:

"Underrated Alien 3" - whatever you do, never ever say that to Michael Biehn. :uhoh:

He has given several talks at events including at Showmasters expressing his dislike of Alien 3 - mainly because his character Hicks got killed off in the first ten minutes.

If I was an actor and got killed off in a big franchise movie I would dislike it too, missing out on a salary is never fun. But the Extended version is better than the theatrical version. 

"Alien Resurrection" is a different matter though..

54 minutes ago, Chris C said:

Charles Dance is a fantastic actor and I would love to meet him.

However, he was announced for London Spring Comic Con a couple of years ago and pulled out in the week running up to the event and again this year at Birmingham Collectormania. I understand any guest can cancel anytime for their work or personal reasons and Dance being a top actor will be in demand so an early announcement like this one, I will proceed with caution in terms of expecting to see him.

I will attend for other guests and if he makes it this time then wonderful, fantastic and I'll queue up to meet him. But twice bitten, twice shy for me.

Any guest can cancel, and can do so more than once, I think most of us know that. All part of the game. I was ready for it in July with Sam Neill but this time he came.

3 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

So unfair, a James Bond actor and I can't attend  :crying:

Ahh sorry Kurda, if it's any help Charles is a semi regular on the event circuit so there's a good chance he will be announced again at some point.

7 hours ago, Nick Rocks said:

He will be the last photoshoot ticket I buy as much as I love the guy he does have a bad reputation of always cancelling. But if he really does show up this time I have got to get my blu ray of ‘Spacetruckers’ signed.

That's what everyone is thinking. He has attended events recently so he does intend to come when he's booked, I guess he's just very busy.  Lots of people have their fingers crossed that this will be the time he can actually still come! :D

Can' t freaking believe it. Just a month ago, I bought his autograph through autograph service from Munich Comic Con cause I feared I would not get to meet him in person.

As he's only in for a day, I am really disappointed but fingers crossed if I decided to come as there are some guests I would be interested in. I hope he doesn't cancel as he did on LFCC Summer cons (the one I usually go to) a couple of times.

Is there any chance that Charles would come to LFCC in July 2019?