T-shirts

Paulionassus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We still have not had any sufficient answers to our emails, tweets or Facebook messages other than "We have received a lot of emails".  Since we last emailed about this 3 weeks ago, it is not too much to expect a response with in this time. It is a real shame to be let down this way by a company that we enjoy the events of. 

Can someone from showmasters please respond or pm me with alternate contact details or phone number so o can get some resolve as at this point I just want my money back now. 

Just now, Paulionassus said:

We still have not had any sufficient answers to our emails, tweets or Facebook messages other than "We have received a lot of emails".  Since we last emailed about this 3 weeks ago, it is not too much to expect a response with in this time. It is a real shame to be let down this way by a company that we enjoy the events of. 

Can someone from showmasters please respond or pm me with alternate contact details or phone number so o can get some resolve as at this point I just want my money back now. 

Not the info you are looking for Paul but just an FYI you can't PM on here, it's disabled.