Big guest announcement at 8pm tonight

Raylenth

Always wary when they self proclaim that a guest is “big” as that’s often a matter of opinion and leads to a lot of moaning (especially Facebook, what a bunch of moaners that lot are). I’m happy with anybody from the Trek universe. Enterprise guest would be great as it’s the worst represented of the franchises at the moment.

• Like 1

A couple are mentioned as Sat/Sun only, Mary and Sonequa, so it might be worthwhile checking the website when they get added to check the days of them all, but that's impressive, I think that's all the main cast of Discovery now isn't it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

A couple are mentioned as Sat/Sun only, Mary and Sonequa, so it might be worthwhile checking the website when they get added to check the days of them all, but that's impressive, I think that's all the main cast of Discovery now isn't it?

missing Shazad

Great announcements but again so frustrating that yet again Facebook gets it bang on 8pm and nothing official is mentioned here and still the official website hasn’t been updated as I type this 2 hours after the announcement. It’s difficult to scroll through lists on Eventbrite trying to find the prices to work out budgets etc. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Jambay said:

Is anyone having problems with ordering photos,because I've been trying for ages and it's keeps timing out.

If you are doing it on an Ipad the usual issue is they can't handle the number of tickets on the site - people said when this happened with LFCC if you wait/keep trying it will go through, but a far easier option would be to switch to a computer if you can.