LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - COLIN BAKER

showmasters

9 hours ago, Liam Dolan said:

id love a proper phoot shoot with Colin Baker i hope showmasters get all the other surviving Doctors again ? 

Unlikely, whilst it may happen again one day when the planets align it's going to be a rare event when they are all at the same event again.  Especially when Eccleston was announced as his only appearance.  That may change now he's done one but time will tell.

And Colin Baker's announcement topic is not the place to request these guests. ;) Please feel free to add them to the guest suggestions topic.

But general speaking as it's already been said: such a large number of Doctors will not happen again for a while (if ever again). Plus huge names like David or Peter normally do not do back to back shows either.

• 2 weeks later...

On the guests page on the main website, if you go on "filter by tag" and the select Wonder Woman, it shows Lucy Davis and Colin. Am I mistaken or was Colin actually in Wonder Woman?

I think there are a few mistakes with that tag filter actually, regarding people being in tags for things they are not in, and people being missed from sections that they should be in (such as Colin not being under the Doctor Who tag).

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

20 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

On the guests page on the main website, if you go on "filter by tag" and the select Wonder Woman, it shows Lucy Davis and Colin. Am I mistaken or was Colin actually in Wonder Woman?

He was not :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

A gentleman never tells...

• Haha 3