Photo Times

crucio

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but was wondering if the photo op times are out yet. I wanted to come on the Saturday but this looks unlikely now due to work commitments. but I can get down on Sunday, only problem being that I have to get the train to Birmingham and will not arrive until about 10.30am. So do not want to purchase vouchers and then miss out. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The timetable does not get published until around a week before the event going by past experience.

I would wait until then before you buy your photoshoot as they can start as soon as the event opens.

I hope it works out for you.

It's a bit of a pain that trains don't run very early on a Sunday.

5 hours ago, crucio said:

i know, i`ve been to lots, just normally do the weekend so i`ve never really been bothered about times, just with it being close thought they may have been up by now.

What brooketessmacherfan said. Almost every Showmasters event releases the timetable 1 week before the event. It is rare but it has been 2 weeks before but I wouldn’t expect it anytime before that. Any sooner and it would end up causing chaos as people would download that version, keep it and treat it as Gospel and then they may have last minute cancellations, or changes to it for any number of reasons and then everyone is complaining that they missed a certain shoot or talk and it was Showmasters fault as the timetable they were using was correct. 

• Like 1