Commander Package Autograph Allocation

Jamesmd85

4 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

There will be no leeway, sorry. Once something is started this will snowball because People will complain why they are not allowed when someone else was allowed.

Exactly,  if one person gets to swap etc it will cause complaints & other issues which would cause a massive headache just over a week to DST.

whilst I would have liked to swap with someone who has been allocated Jeri Ryan.  I’m happy with who I’ve been allocated & with no swaps 

sorry to moan again but both my allocated guests combined!! just add up to the cost of a captain how can that be right with the amount thats been paid for the ticket captains start at £55 so how can a guest at £35 be similar.

i bought my ticket purely for the autographs benefits as i wont be attending the talks,parties screenings.

so its disappointing :unsure:

Edited by hulk2099
typo

13 hours ago, hulk2099 said:

sorry to moan again but both my allocated guests combined!! just add up to the cost of a captain how can that be right with the amount thats been paid for the ticket captains start at £55 so how can a guest at £35 be similar.

i bought my ticket purely for the autographs benefits as i wont be attending the talks,parties screenings.

so its disappointing :unsure:

"Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it."

• Like 3