Help Needed With Cap Package

Davek

Good evening all, I was just wondering if there’s anyone who could help me out. I’ve got a captain package for a friend and I and upon reading the instructions on how we pick up our stuff is states- “take ticket to desk with ID” 

The tickets are in our names, I wrote them out when I purchased them but my friend has no ID eg drivers licence,passport, photo ID. 

Will this cause a problem do you think?

cheers for your time

Dave

You collect your stuff at registration which is sort of the pre-que. it was in Hall 5 last time but there will be an announcement and a map with the schedule usually posted about 2 weeks before the event. As for ID if you bring the card you used to pay then that should be sufficient.

• Like 1

Rather than start a new thread I’ll ask a question here. My partner has the Captain package and now has all the information as to what is included apart from the meet and greet for the Saturday and Sunday. Does anyone know when they issue this information or do you just get told it when you collect the package on at the event?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Rather than start a new thread I’ll ask a question here. My partner has the Captain package and now has all the information as to what is included apart from the meet and greet for the Saturday and Sunday. Does anyone know when they issue this information or do you just get told it when you collect the package on at the event?

Unfortunately the mods have really Little Information about Details for the packages. As far as I remember in the past you got a personal schedule with this info  when you collect the package.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Unfortunately the mods have really Little Information about Details for the packages. As far as I remember in the past you got a personal schedule with this info  when you collect the package.

Thought that would be the case. Thanks Queen