Guest Suggestions

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Captain Lucas said:

FAO: Queen_Sindel Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but there seems to be a problem with the ticket page - under the talks page it just says " Photo Session with collectors book - Sunday 2nd June 2019" (no guest named) over and over again. I'm imagining this is an error so might want to get that fixed when someone has a moment.

That's one of the occasions where a new thread would be very much appreciated. ;) Stuff gets buried in the guest suggestions very easily. I caught this though and will report. Thank you.

Mena Suvari (American Pie, American Beauty, American Horror Story & Chicago Fire)
Denise Richards (Starship Troopers, The World is Not Enough, Twisted & Wild Things)
Breckin Meyer (Franklin & Bash, Clueless, Robot Chicken, Heroes, Road Trip & Freddy’s Dead)
Gina Torres (Firefly/Serenity, Angel, Suits, Alias, Hannibal & 24)
Jayma Mays (Glee, Heroes, Ugly Betty, The League, Red Eye & The Millers)
Paige Moss (Beverly Hills 90210, Its All Relative, Can’t Hardly Wait & Buffy)

• Like 1

Joe Dempsie

Mark Standley

Ben Crompton

Owen Teale

Sibel Kekilli

Dean Charles Chapman

Rose Leslie

Tom Wlaschiha

Brenock O'Connor

Esme Bianco

Art Parkinson

Would love any of these GoT guests who've all done conventions before but not for a while. I'm sure they'd all be very popular.

• Like 1

I'm Just watching original predator some of these guys barring sonny landham and Arnie would be great guests, had the pleasure of meeting Carl weathers at one of your events few years ago such a nice fella having a bit of fun with my son who was around ten at the time ,really looking forward to June I hope there's more guests to be announced

• Like 1

I would love for more defenders cast to be announced along side Finn Jones and Jessica Henwick. 

Especially:

Charlie Cox

Krysten Ritter

Mike Colter

Jon Bernthal 

Deborah Ann Woll

Amber Rose Revah

Rosario Dawson

i would also love some more game of thrones guests especially Emilia Clarke