Guest Suggestions

Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld, True Blood, The Wrestler, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)
Robin Tunney (The Mentalist, Prison Break, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (The Librarians, Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400 & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper, Nashville & How I Met Your Mother)

• Like 1

I Had a thought recently that seeing as CM is usually the only SM event that has Sports stars (other than wrestlers) , how about trying to get some of the stars of the WSL / England Lionesses?

e.g. Fran Kirby , Toni Duggan, Lucy Bronze , Steph' Houghton, Nikita Parris, Millie Bright , Izzy Christiansen, Jill Scott , Karen Carney etc

B)

I'm trying to get one of my best mates to come up to Birmingham for this, so I'd like to take this opportunity to remind SM that I've been a loyal attendee for many years and I am an absolute delight to have at your events, and my friend would absolutely love to see Charlie Day, Burn Gorman, anybody from American Horror Story/It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia/Orange Is The New Black, and some bloke called Costas Mandylor, whoever that is. :WAVE::D

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I'm trying to get one of my best mates to come up to Birmingham for this, so I'd like to take this opportunity to remind SM that I've been a loyal attendee for many years and I am an absolute delight to have at your events, and my friend would absolutely love to see Charlie Day, Burn Gorman, anybody from American Horror Story/It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia/Orange Is The New Black, and some bloke called Costas Mandylor, whoever that is. :WAVE::D

oYBo9lA.png

• Haha 1

duane martin (scream)

chris olivero (kyle xy, ncis, boston public)

van epperson (the green mile, csi)

jon seda (twelve monkeys, chicago p.d)

justina machado (the purge, jane the virgin)

stephen tobolowsky (spaceballs, the goldbergs)

jonathan firth (highlander)

scott paulin (teen wolf, turner and hooch, castle)

reginald veljohnson (die hard, ghostbusters)

nicholas gonzalez (anacondas, the purge, the good doctor)

belinda montgomery (tron legacy, miami vice)

colleen flynn (the x files)

dan lauria (independence day)

shannon welles (inception, power rangers)

charles rahi chun (beverly hills cop, scrubs)

bruce weitz (hill street blues, deep impact)

max jansen weinstein (jag, csi, without a trace)

richard herd (v, star trek)

allan miller (star trek)

christine baranski (the big bang theory)

robert towers (masters of the universe, star trek)

55 minutes ago, iiii said:

Any chance of Rowan Atkinson to compliment Tony Robinson? 

Carl Weathers would be great to compliment the film area and boxers - And Creed 2

Michael Crawford...

Rowan is notoriously a very, very private person so I do not see him ever agreeing to appear at a signing event I'm afraid.  Nothing is totally impossible of course, they will probably prove me wrong by announcing him now, but he doesn't need the money either so I really don't see it happening.

4 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:
8 hours ago, wjbleming said:
10 hours ago, Raylenth said:

they will probably prove me wrong

I'd like to see that. Anyone else?

You make that sound like it's a rare/hard thing to do? It's not.

Agreed, it's not, but it doesn't mean I don't want to see it.

And to stay on topic: Eric Cantona.

WBA, Villa, Wolves and Blues Icons!

Hello. Just a suggestion really. I'm sure we can all agree that the Collectormania experience each year is exciting, highly anticipated and a great means of meeting truly great Sporting icons. We attend annually to see the various Boxing/Footballing stars who attend. As a Brummie attending a Birmingham-based convention, I think it would be a great idea to have various Football Legends from local clubs appear including Aston Villa, Blues or WBA. The volume of fans attending to meet the likes of Paul McGrath, Des Bremner, Alan Curbishley, Darren Moore or Tony Daley; who played for both Wolves and Villa would be incredible for the reputation of Collectormania. Imagine the reaction of announcing the Aston Villa team from 1982 as guests especially for the local fans. It would make ounces more sense then having a legendary Leeds, Arsenal or West Ham side. We as Midlanders want to see the Midland Legends!!