15 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Are they to stop you pooping?

No, that's pretty much sorted out now. I stopped taking my anti-malaria pills a couple of days early and that seemed to help, so maybe it was them. I might have malaria now, but worth it for the feeling of joy that first single, relatively solid poo brought me on Monday morning.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its comic con week yahhhhhhhhh bring on Friday Personally I cant wait seeing a lot of negativity around this event this time I dont know if people over the last few years have become a little mor

I'm officially going to the con! Booked hotel and bought entry ticket 

This is John’s husband, Scott he is super nice and he signed my programme which was a bonus!   I have waited for this photo for a long time, can’t believe I’ve finally met John Barrowman

3 hours ago, natedammit said:

No, that's pretty much sorted out now. I stopped taking my anti-malaria pills a couple of days early and that seemed to help, so maybe it was them. I might have malaria now, but worth it for the feeling of joy that first single, relatively solid poo brought me on Monday morning.

tenor.gif?itemid=4894482

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, natedammit said:

81Zglq6MTLL.jpg

This looks like the child is bracing for impact from the horse...

4 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Don't you dare! You're staying to clean up after your kid!! ;)

But I don't wanna... Forum momma is a tiring role, I say we nominate a forum father to pull his weight around here

5 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Never mind the carnivore apple below it...

It's a very short story in picture form.  The apple has been partially eaten by the horse, who then took a dump on the kid, hence why he's unhappy so he chopped the feet off the goose

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

When will the Tickets go on sale for LFCC 2019 Summer ?

I think it was around November last year, but it could be any time really. Nothing has been announced.

How have you all managed to take an innocent book about the normalcy of defecation and turned it into a hideous tale of a constipated child getting dumped on by a horse while a sentient apple prepares to eat a live goose?

15 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Can you guys stop the poop talk? You're scaring People off.  :P 

Ok, done, no worries.

I had to get up to pee 3 times last night. Getting old is annoying.

• Haha 2
21 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Never mind the carnivore apple below it...

:eek:

(This was the closest to *shocknope* I could find... It does instead perhaps look like someone using binoculars to get a closer look but I need to emphasise that's not the intended meaning...)

48 minutes ago, Broo said:

:eek:

(This was the closest to *shocknope* I could find... It does instead perhaps look like someone using binoculars to get a closer look but I need to emphasise that's not the intended meaning...)

Sorry, did someone say 'post your favorite binoculars gif?'

Image result for Stalker gif

Edited by Raylenth
  • Haha 4