General Chat

Wrong Name

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Just out of nowhere..at the airport in Stockholm. Having a really nice lunch and suddenly the band Europe sits down at the table next to me. :blink:

Start whistling the final countdown. I hear they love that :lol:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Just out of nowhere..at the airport in Stockholm. Having a really nice lunch and suddenly the band Europe sits down at the table next to me. :blink:

Funky! Rob Birch of the Stereo MCs was on the same plane as my mate's stag do to Poland about ten years ago... that was weird doing a double take as he exited the plane heh.

3 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

With the temperature where I live passing 37 Celsius decided the only course of action was a large double chocolate icecream. :drool:

I may have had a McFlurry at lunch

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I may have had a McFlurry at lunch

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

With the temperature where I live passing 37 Celsius decided the only course of action was a large double chocolate icecream. :drool:

Today is out to taunt me with ice cream :huh: An icecream van even turned up at one point outside pass collection....

I think a couple of the guests are staying at our hotel, they were having dinner at the table behind ours. Not sure if it's bad form to say who but that was cool :)

(Didn't speak to them or anything of course, felt it was important to leave them in peace to enjoy their dinner)

• Like 1

Well we ventured out of hotel room to bar only planning a quick drink and back.  Ended up meeting a lovely lady staying here also who is going to LFCC. Spent ages swapping stories of people ee've met or are meeting.  One of the things i love about cons.   Brings lots of us together as we all feel the same. 

• Like 4