General Chat

Wrong Name

3 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

A friend of mine was sitting behind Daniel Craig at the British Grand Prix a couple of weeks ago. Did he get any photo or auto  - no he didn't. Jeez! I wonder why I associate with some people. I would have been geeking out. 

Omg me too! I would have asked for a photo and auto and asked him to come to LFCC as well of course!:P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

If I don’t speak to you before you depart, safe travels.

Thank you! I leave home at 7:40 AM (6:40 BST), train plane etc etc. At Hotel 6pm BST, then off to Olympia and pick up DP and Weekend wrist band.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Thank you! I leave home at 7:40 AM (6:40 BST), train plane etc etc. At Hotel 6pm BST, then off to Olympia and pick up DP and Weekend wrist band.

Ok. I leave at 4.30am on Friday for the long drive and won’t get to the Olympia until about 2-3pm. Just DP collections and a couple of late in the day photo shoots. Friday is a bonus for us this year. I’ll see you there at some point no doubt :WAVE:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Ok. I leave at 4.30am on Friday for the long drive and won’t get to the Olympia until about 2-3pm. Just DP collections and a couple of late in the day photo shoots. Friday is a bonus for us this year. I’ll see you there at some point no doubt :WAVE:

I really hope so. I will keep an eye open for the description you wrote here. :WAVE:

• Like 1

I'll be coming back to the UK after a holiday today, I'm dreading to think how the hot the passport control will be, all us people queued up in close proximity, I'll be sweating more than when I'm queuing up all nervous to meet a celebrity! 

Quick question, was there any more on the Legendary 3 Guests that Jason suggested LFCC would get this year. It's all gone a bit quiet so I guess it never got across the line? Unless ofc Charlie and Martin were two and the 3rd never signed on. Just trying to make sure my budget is being spent in the best places this weekend. Many thanks if anyone has in any info! :D

6 minutes ago, bazza96 said:

I'll be coming back to the UK after a holiday today, I'm dreading to think how the hot the passport control will be, all us people queued up in close proximity, I'll be sweating more than when I'm queuing up all nervous to meet a celebrity! 

Quick question, was there any more on the Legendary 3 Guests that Jason suggested LFCC would get this year. It's all gone a bit quiet so I guess it never got across the line? Unless ofc Charlie and Martin were two and the 3rd never signed on. Just trying to make sure my budget is being spent in the best places this weekend. Many thanks if anyone has in any info! :D

Martin was the only one that signed. Looks like the other 2 aren’t going to happen (one was confirmed as not coming this time and is reportedly is being tried for for Winter con). But you never know the last one might be added anytime.

Edited by Ravogd

6 minutes ago, bazza96 said:

Martin was the only guest that was confirmed to be one of the legends. Charlie was announced before the legends post so he definitely isn’t considered one of them. We know one of the three has fallen through for this year. Of course there is still time for them to announce someone but it’s looking like the third may well not happen either. In the original post it was said that it was possible one or none of them would happen, that’s just how these things work.

Edited by Wrong Name

1 minute ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Back row, near an aisle. I hate people sitting behind me in a cinema. :laugh:

I usually don’t have much choice. My partner’s immobility generally means we can only sit at whatever level the entrance is. The looks I get if I force her to clamber up even one step for a slightly better view.

Yahhhhh only today to get though then its london bound currently sitting in a office with no air con or windows, temperture gauge reads 39 degress whats getting me though is knowing tomorrow ill be in geek heaven.

Currently reading all the sudden panic of newbie questions on facebook and on here hello if your new your gonna have a fab weekend

14 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

The Current War... the battle between sultanas and raisins... I'll get my coat :p

I have a reply to that but it's even worse, so I'll not only get my own coat and show myself out, I'll also frown in my own direction.

The Current War:  The epic battle between El Nino and the Gulf Stream.

Well that was lucky. I was loading up the car and spotted a wood screw lodged in a front tyre. Not losing any pressure yet so I hadn't noticed but I'm not sure how far into the 8 hour drive tomorrow it would have gone POP at. Sat at Kwik fit getting it mended now. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Well that was lucky. I was loading up the car and spotted a wood screw lodged in a front tyre. Not losing any pressure yet so I hadn't noticed but I'm not sure how far into the 8 hour drive tomorrow it would have gone POP at. Sat at Kwik fit getting it mended now. 

Lady luck is certainly smiling on you today. :smile:

• Like 1