General Chat

Wrong Name

1 minute ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

You wait months for something. Planning it. Then before you know it it's over and you have your memories and photos to look back on. And the next con to look forward to. :D

Which for me is no time at all. It’s only 3 weeks later I get to do it all over again (albeit on a much smaller scale) at Glasgow FCC. :thumbup:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Which for me is no time at all. It’s only 3 weeks later I get to do it all over again (albeit on a much smaller scale) at Glasgow FCC. :thumbup:

Ahahah same.     Although a lot less planning for me with GFCC as its not far frkm where i live   :)

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

What will be your last thing doing at LFCC this time?

Mine is a photo session with Bob Gale.

Last thing we do is take a walk round all the stalls etc and get any last things we want.    Photo wise we have Brendan Fraser and Manu to get.  Hopefully we will have grabbed any autos we wanted over friday and and sat but also use sunday to grab any last autos we want.

As long as I remember to pick them up and put them in my bag I will have some Stormtrooper badges I got given at Pride that are looking for a loving home. 4 in total so if you see me about on Friday or Sunday and want one come say hi!

22 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I’ll likely be trying my best to persuade my partner she does not need to attend the Lana Parrilla diamond talk. It’ll mean our last thing is Ethan Phillips in mid afternoon. Going to the talk means we won’t be leaving London until about 7pm and therefore won’t get home until about 3am.

3 hours ago, matthewlane said:

Anyone know what sort of album would be good to keep my autographs in, as I know the sleeves need to be acid free. Unfortunately I'm now married so all my autos are coming off the wall and into an album haha 

Itoya brand, all the way.

2 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

I’ll likely be trying my best to persuade my partner she does not need to attend the Lana Parrilla diamond talk. It’ll mean our last thing is Ethan Phillips in mid afternoon. Going to the talk means we won’t be leaving London until about 7pm and therefore won’t get home until about 3am.

Ouch! Good luck!!

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Yes, will too be at Brendan. Bob’s is at the end of Brendan’s so I will finish with it, Think it is 5 mins before lfcc closes.

You say Hi too! :)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Got a fairly early finish on Sunday. Robert Carlyle photo. Then will probably go to Tom Felton's talk. Nothing planned after that so if I have everything I want that will be me on the way home. 

44 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Last photoshoot at the mo is Nicole De Boer's so not too late an end for us at the moment, bar any changes to the schedule.

8 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I have no planned photos on Sunday, so I am thinking I may do my first LFCC cosplay! Got a few autos to get though.

I'm intrigued, are you keeping it a surprise for the day? Have a feeling what it could be.

6 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Crying in the toilets.

I save that for the walk back to hotel... only a short 5 mins or so but i swear that last walk back on Sunday feels like they moved the hotel 10 miles further away lol   :)

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Raylenth said:

All sounds good.  Don't be terrified, you will be fine.  Talk to people in the auto/photo queues - you are there for the same guest so you have something in common with your queue mates :lol:

Either you have been in one of the many queues I have tried to squeeze up over the years or we think remarkably alike...

(My queue-squeezing patter is generally "Keep moving up nice and close, make some new friends, you all have at least one thing in common")

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, wjbleming said:

I'm intrigued, are you keeping it a surprise for the day? Have a feeling what it could be.

I’m not gonna say what it will be. But I will say that it will NOT be my Ghostbusters uniform. I’m way too precious over my pack to bring it to a place with that many people!