General Chat

Wrong Name

1 minute ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

No. This is my first autograph "project". Plenty of names for July.  Really think I'm becoming a con professional! :lol:

I started a "legends of horror" poster last year. There's a few names I'm hoping to add to it at LFCC that will probably be in that book I imagine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I started a "legends of horror" poster last year. There's a few names I'm hoping to add to it at LFCC that will probably be in that book I imagine.

Friday will be my main horror guest day. No photos booked - planning on doing autographs. Can't wait to meet Barbara Shelley especially. :D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Friday will be my main horror guest day. No photos booked - planning on doing autographs. Can't wait to meet Barbara Shelley especially. :D

Nice. I don't really do the Hammer Horror stuff, I'm more a 80's & 90's slasher type of guy. Gonna probably get David Naughton and Lisa & Louise Burns. We'll see though as sacrifices may have to be made due to pending guest announcements!  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Nice. I don't really do the Hammer Horror stuff, I'm more a 80's & 90's slasher type of guy. Gonna probably get David Naughton and Lisa & Louise Burns. We'll see though as sacrifices may have to be made due to pending guest announcements!  

I really wish I hadn't missed the release of the Beware the Moon book a few years back, I'd have gotten David Naughton's signature for it. I'll be getting a Blu-ray signed instead

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Urggh don’t you just hate it when you crash after going to a con or meeting a celeb and you’ve only had three hours sleep :sleep:

Cure  - 1. Eat chocolate to boost your Serotonin levels. 2. Have an early night. 3. Remember the lovely time you had meeting John. :D

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Cure  - 1. Eat chocolate to boost your Serotonin levels. 2. Have an early night. 3. Remember the lovely time you had meeting John. :D

That is good advice thank you :D

Cure 4 - Pre-order more autographs I’m tempted to get one from David Morrissey!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

That is good advice thank you :D

Cure 4 - Pre-order more autographs I’m tempted to get one from David Morrissey!

Are you not reaching the point where with the extra cost of the preorder and the shipping, it would have been cheaper to just go to the con?!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

Are you not reaching the point where with the extra cost of the preorder and the shipping, it would have been cheaper to just go to the con?!

Yeah I know but I can’t go that’s why I’m doing this :unsure:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Coming from a fellow slasher fan, surely Kane Hodder deserves to be on that poster. :P

i have a question for anyone who can answer it, I'm getting into london on friday morning via train but I've seen a message fro my journey saying there could possibly be delays so I'm wary of buying photoshoots for friday at the moment, so my question is if my train was to arrive into london on time would i still be able to purchase my photoshoots through eventbrite? I've been doing these events for a while but this has never been a situation i have been in so thank you to anyone who replies

Just now, GreenArrow2046 said:

i have a question for anyone who can answer it, I'm getting into london on friday morning via train but I've seen a message fro my journey saying there could possibly be delays so I'm wary of buying photoshoots for friday at the moment, so my question is if my train was to arrive into london on time would i still be able to purchase my photoshoots through eventbrite? I've been doing these events for a while but this has never been a situation i have been in so thank you to anyone who replies

You can buy tickets up to 15 mins before the start of the shoot on Eventbrite or at the sales desk as long as they aren't sold out.

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You can buy tickets up to 15 mins before the start of the shoot on Eventbrite or at the sales desk as long as they aren't sold out.

Cheers Raylenth, planning on using eventbrite because i imagine there will be a long queue as per usual at the sales desk

8 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Cheers Raylenth, planning on using eventbrite because i imagine there will be a long queue as per usual at the sales desk

The queues at the sales desk have died down a lot since tickets became available on Eventbrite.

12 minutes ago, Werewolfgirl said:

Hi, I have the same problem. Schedule is usually out a week before the event so you can check it and book the photo shoots that you know you will be able to make.

Yes I know, it’s not a massive issue for me though as I’m attending all 3 days, the only thing that was concerning me was that my train might be delayed, so I wont book Friday photos until I know I can make it