Jump to content
Wrong Name

General Chat

Recommended Posts

Just now, andrewrolar said:

ok, I can understand that in some ways

only issue for me would be if I have loads to do, and I usually have 10-15 guests to meet , so that's 20 to 30 queues.

in the past , as DP was guaranteed photo and auto, I've made the non DP guests the priority,  knowing I can get DP at any time.

that will have to change now then

luckily , I have just 6/7 guests so far this year , and there may even be a chance I only need 1 day anyway, so its a moot point I'm making lol

 

It'll only need a little readjustment - and as I said if it does look like you may have trouble getting your DP auto's make sure you speak to the crew/pit bosses in good time and they will do what they can, though the crew are good about getting the DP holders through, just obviously try not to leave them all to the last minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, you have to get photos and autos on the specific day now. DP are still guaranteed photo and auto, but it has to be on that day. 

If worst comes to worst treat your Diamond Pass batch like a VQ number and sort it in accordingly. It's only a little readjustment as Raylenth said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

 

Who hasn't got some sort of shrine?

That is true.. :blush: :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

I'm too old :lol:

 

 

 

(I'm not sure how it works)!

You post lots of photo's of your food I think.  That's all it's for.

 

I have one.  I have never posted anything on it.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You post lots of photo's of your food I think.  That's all it's for.

 

I have one.  I have never posted anything on it.

And at least 10 selfies per day. :poki: I am half active on FB, use twitter much more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wooo Cumbers finally won a best actor Bafta!  It's been eluding him.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

I'm too old :lol:

 

 

 

(I'm not sure how it works)!

That’s okay, it’s just I have a Peter Capaldi page which you would love! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Who knew you can get Peter Capaldi socks? :lol:

20190512_095144

 

Omg I need these in my life!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Raylenth said:

 

Who hasn't got some sort of shrine?

*slowly puts hand up* Unless you call 60 ish pop funkos a shrine?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maegurwen said:

*slowly puts hand up* Unless you call 60 ish pop funkos a shrine?

My "shrine" is two pop funkos, two other figurines, a mug, silver pendant and a good number of signed photos. Plus some other stuff. :rolleyes:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

That’s okay, it’s just I have a Peter Capaldi page which you would love! 

Sounds brilliant.

Never had an incentive to go on Instagram until now.:D

If you let me know what to look for I will give it a go*

 

 

 

* I can use hundreds of thousands of pounds of equipment every day without breaking anything. I'm sure I can work out Instagram!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Omg I need these in my life!

If you're interested my friend got them through Printster. Highly recommended. Any photo you want on just about any object.*

 

 

 

* except underwear apparently........OMG why have I just got a mental image of where you would put their face :blush:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

My "shrine" is two pop funkos, two other figurines, a mug, silver pendant and a good number of signed photos. Plus some other stuff. :rolleyes:

Eww, "other stuff".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Eww, "other stuff".

What "other stuff" is in your world I do not want to know about. :blink: :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

What "other stuff" is in your world I do not want to know about. :blink: :wacko:

We just don't want to enter his world...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

We just don't want to enter his world...

And if you should...

UyHrWY1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:
1 hour ago, Kurdamoni said:

We just don't want to enter his world...

And if you should...

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone needs some hot sauce at the con for any reason at all, it seems like there will be a stall selling some bottles. I don't see why people would buy hot sauce at a comic con but I'll probably be one of them :WINCE:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Sounds brilliant.

Never had an incentive to go on Instagram until now.:D

If you let me know what to look for I will give it a go*

 

 

 

* I can use hundreds of thousands of pounds of equipment every day without breaking anything. I'm sure I can work out Instagram!

Just search @lifeofcapaldi and you’ll find it ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

If anyone needs some hot sauce at the con for any reason at all, it seems like there will be a stall selling some bottles. I don't see why people would buy hot sauce at a comic con but I'll probably be one of them :WINCE:

So you can run around the Olympia like this! :P

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cd9fc504b51515a41

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

So you can run around the Olympia like this! :P

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cd9fc504b51515a41

And ppl will think you cosplay someone from the X-Men.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

If anyone needs some hot sauce at the con for any reason at all, it seems like there will be a stall selling some bottles. I don't see why people would buy hot sauce at a comic con but I'll probably be one of them :WINCE:

You just gave the answer to your own question 'why would anyone buy one' because you will and hundreds of other people will :D

Edited by Kurdamoni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems Daniel Craig has hurt his ankle which could delay filming of Bond 25 even further.

Not having much luck with this one. :no:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×