General Chat

Wrong Name

35 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'm on holiday in Northamptonshire.  I'm currently 16 miles away from another forum member.

Image result for raining gif

Run,  hide,  do anything. 

Just don't go out alone.

I've heard there are bears there.:help:

Edited by Peter Capaldi Fan
Addition
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Because he is awesome :wub:

He is...

And I just cannot stop looking at your profile picture and feeling sad about the fact I didn't manage to get a picture with David last year... :(

• Sad 1

On 4/8/2019 at 7:52 PM, Raylenth said:

I'm on holiday in Northamptonshire.  It's like being on a tropical island.  I'm currently 16 miles away from another forum member.

Image result for raining gif

And I'm offended that you didn't immediately come and kick my front door down with Hugh Dancy in tow.

3 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

And I'm offended that you didn't immediately come and kick my front door down with Hugh Dancy in tow.

I should have whisked you, him and me away on a mystery tour and dinner!

1 hour ago, fanowaty said:

He is...

And I just cannot stop looking at your profile picture and feeling sad about the fact I didn't manage to get a picture with David last year... :(

Aww I’m sorry I can change it to Peter if you want? I’m sure he will be back at a Showmasters event at some point because he’s so popular :D

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Aww I’m sorry I can change it to Peter if you want? I’m sure he will be back at a Showmasters event at some point because he’s so popular :D

Nah, I'm just so happy for you ^_^

I still managed to get his autograph so it's not too bad :D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Raylenth said:
10 hours ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I should have whisked you, him and me away on a mystery tour and dinner!

Yeah, don't mind me, I'll just stay at home. On my own. While you have fun. Without me.

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

You can come as well having a trained bear we can maul people with might be useful.

Well I did genuinely I mean I preferred to stay at home on my own, but if there's mauling involved I guess I could be tempted.

2 hours ago, Faerie Tanith said:

Who knew Northamptonshire could be so controversial.

Only anybody who has visited. It's a crazy land of joy and hatred. Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough, when will the madness end? That's not to mention Towcester...

5 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Well I did genuinely I mean I preferred to stay at home on my own, but if there's mauling involved I guess I could be tempted.

Only anybody who has visited. It's a crazy land of joy and hatred. Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough, when will the madness end? That's not to mention Towcester...

I visited B&M in Towcester on Monday.  I'm clearly living the high life!