Jump to content
Wrong Name

General Chat

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Why do I have the feeling we have the same job/work pattern? :blink2:

Haha! Imagine if we were at the same place without knowing it. :lol:

We probably do have the same pattern. There are moments I lose track what day it  is, it is either workday or not. If it is Tuesday or Thursday is of no importance. :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I used to work on weekends. Then I got a proper job.

There are many many positive reasons to work weekends, and nights. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Had a really nice nap today, with all this snowing it is easy.

Sleeping in the snow is bad Chris, it leads to blueness and deadness.

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

Did you just assume people don't have to work on weekends and can take amazing naps?

Pfffffffffttt.  No one works weekends.

34 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Soo... I made a Twitter account.. If you want me to stalk you, follow @Viking_Grrrl :lol:

If you see a cat (And another couple of big clues!) , ;)

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Sleeping in the snow is bad Chris, it leads to blueness and deadness.

Finally peace and quiet! :poki: :ph34r: 

(Remember I’m from the North, cold dont work on me) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Finally peace and quiet! :poki: :ph34r: 

(Remember I’m from the North, cold dont work on me) 

I could be irresponsible and say that sounds like a challenge, but I won't, because I'm not.  And if we shove you in a freezer or cover you in a ton of ice to test that, Mrs Queen will be unhappy with me us for suggesting killing off the attendees.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I could be irresponsible and say that sounds like a challenge, but I won't, because I'm not.  And if we shove you in a freezer or cover you in a ton of ice to test that, Mrs Queen will be unhappy with me us for suggesting killing off the attendees.

I would love to see you get a ton of ice in July. And if you do I want it to be some sort of prop photo op and I might get some money out of it. :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

I would love to see you get a ton of ice in July. And if you do I want it to be some sort of prop photo op and I might get some money out of it. :whistling:

It's easy enough to get, to coordinate is another thing.  It would require a lot of trips to a lot of supermarkets.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's easy enough to get, to coordinate is another thing.  It would require a lot of trips to a lot of supermarkets.

Just seeing that would be worth it. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And it would be a bit melty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

And it would be a bit melty

And wet.. :wacko: If we get the same weather as last lfcc it could be a relief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Thank god! Now it's going to be a good film!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Thank god! Now it's going to be a good film!

Are you one of those people who can see into the future? Tell me, do we have proper flying cars in the future?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Are you one of those people who can see into the future? Tell me, do we have proper flying cars in the future?

Yes. And no, there will be no flying cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Yes. And no, there will be no flying cars.

Viking ships!!! :coolthumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Viking ships!!! :coolthumb:

Flying Viking ships!

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Flying Viking ships!

 

flying_viking_ship___colored_pencil_by_j

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Big ships

Little ships

The best ships

Are Viking friendships! :D

 

(I'll get my coat)

FIFY ^_^

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you using "ships" to get round the forum swear filter?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

FIFY ^_^

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only ship that I ship is the ship known as 'Ron Name'. I ship them 4eva.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×