Jump to content
Wrong Name

General Chat

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Good idea. If there are loads of excellent guest announcements I can use the money on them instead  :thumbup:

You can also use the money on me :D

8ba9fd119cdf41e493e5e66bdd976588.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

The new Avengers Endgame trailer really brings the feels! :crying:

The end of a certain area ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

The end of a certain area ;)

thankthemaker.gif?fit=200,200&ssl=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really avoiding those damn trailers. Don't wanna see any new footage untill the day they release it. Took a day off from work just to go and watch it at the very first screening in Belgium.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Really avoiding those damn trailers. Don't wanna see any new footage untill the day they release it. Took a day off from work just to go and watch it at the very first screening in Belgium.

Always avoid trailers. Totally pointsless, it is like being given five selected pages of a 400 pages book and you only get the ones which says nothing of the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has the bear been hacking people's accounts on here? What's happened?! It's so miserable! Some of us are actually excited about this movie and love that we get trailers like this to hype us up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trailer was awesome, ignore the grumpy gus's.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually liked the trailer and am very much looking forward to the film. I don't know what's got up certain other people's butts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have anything against trailers and I really want to see it but I also really want to be surprised when I'm watching it. Saw Captain Marvel on wednesday and they did show the first teaser trailer of Endgame before it started and I just closed my eyes, put my headphones on with the music as loud as possible and went "Lalalalalalala" :D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I don't have anything against trailers and I really want to see it but I also really want to be surprised when I'm watching it. Saw Captain Marvel on wednesday and they did show the first teaser trailer of Endgame before it started and I just closed my eyes, put my headphones on with the music as loud as possible and went "Lalalalalalala" :D

Bet you were popular in the cinema then, I assume you finished it off by playing with your phone screen on maximum brightness? :whistling::laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Bet you were popular in the cinema then, I assume you finished it off by playing with your phone screen on maximum brightness? :whistling::laugh:

Lights are still on when they play trailers and I wasn't yelling :P Also, we were the only ones who went to see it (we're always wondering how this cinema survived this long with almost no customers in the week) but it's close and the cheapest in the area ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Lights are still on when they play trailers and I wasn't yelling :P Also, we were the only ones who went to see it (we're always wondering how this cinema survived this long with almost no customers in the week) but it's close and the cheapest in the area ^_^

Hope you changed seats frequently then to take advantage of the space.

 

Drugs probably.

Edited by Raylenth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trailers usually follow the same scheme.. dialog about everything is lost and lets fight then followed by fast short clips of some the most extreme cgi in the movie. Got nothing to do with what film or franchise it is, Marvel, DC or Star Wars etc. As a fan of a certain franchise you know what you are up for. For those who has never seen or heard about them it could be of value. I just prefer to see a movie without seeing anything of it before, a fresh view. Then you get hammered with 10-15 sec teasers on TV is kind of hard to avoid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Trailers usually follow the same scheme.. dialog about everything is lost and lets fight then followed by fast short clips of some the most extreme cgi in the movie. Got nothing to do with what film or franchise it is, Marvel, DC or Star Wars etc. As a fan of a certain franchise you know what you are up for. For those who has never seen or heard about them it could be of value. I just prefer to see a movie without seeing anything of it before, a fresh view. Then you get hammered with 10-15 sec teasers on TV is kind of hard to avoid.

Someone needs a nap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Someone needs a nap.

Did someone say it was nap time? :sleep:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Did someone say it was nap time? :sleep:

It's nearly the weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Someone needs a nap.

Had a really nice nap today, with all this snowing it is easy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's nearly the weekend

Did you just assume people don't have to work on weekends and can take amazing naps?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Did you just assume people don't have to work on weekends and can take amazing naps?

After x number of years working strange hours and weekends/public holidays I have my ”weekends” when I am off work, no matter if it is Monday, Wednesday or a Friday. Keeps me having a sane mind. :wacko: :lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Did you just assume people don't have to work on weekends and can take amazing naps?

I used to work on weekends. Then I got a proper job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

After x number of years working strange hours and weekends/public holidays I have my ”weekends” when I am off work, no matter if it is Monday, Wednesday or a Friday. Keeps me having a sane mind. :wacko: :lol:

Why do I have the feeling we have the same job/work pattern? :blink2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soo... I made a Twitter account.. If you want me to stalk you, follow @Viking_Grrrl :lol:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×