General Chat

Wrong Name

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Did you see Betrayal?

I did indeed :lol: Stood no chance at all on the stage door but hey ho.  I freely admit the play was enjoyable and it was lovely to see them in the flesh, but warm theatre, dark lights and a developing cold conspired to make it really, really hard to stay awake in the middle of the play.

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I did indeed :lol: Stood no chance at all on the stage door but hey ho.  I freely admit the play was enjoyable and it was lovely to see them in the flesh, but warm theatre, dark lights and a developing cold conspired to make it really, really hard to stay awake in the middle of the play.

This is what you should have done.. learn it from the pro. :poki:

giphy.gif

Edited by Chris1970

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

This is what you should have done.. learn it from the pro. :poki:

giphy.gif

I think anyone trying that would have been lynched by a baying mob.  We did have to point out to some people though that there was a queue and they should get to the back of it :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

I think anyone trying that would have been lynched by a baying mob.  We did have to point out to some people though that there was a queue and they should get to the back of it :rolleyes:

Always someone who dont understands. I read there has been voices raised that only ppl visiting the play should be allowed to queue, a ticket check before. I guess alot of ppl hang out a good time before it finishes.

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Always someone who dont understands. I read there has been voices raised that only ppl visiting the play should be allowed to queue, a ticket check before. I guess alot of ppl hang out a good time before it finishes.

Yeah, they have divided the queue to prioritise people seeing it and everyone just queues and goes forward one at a time but they aren't getting through many at all (which is fair enough, even just with ticket holders the queue was huge so you know there's no way they will see everyone).  Not sure if they are doing any non ticket holders still but I know some non tickets have had stuff/selfies.

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Yeah, they have divided the queue to prioritise people seeing it and everyone just queues and goes forward one at a time but they aren't getting through many at all (which is fair enough, even just with ticket holders the queue was huge so you know there's no way they will see everyone).  Not sure if they are doing any non ticket holders still but I know some non tickets have had stuff/selfies.

DP and batch 1 :lol:

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Nice! :smile: I had hoped to get to see the play, but seems like that's not going to happen. The downside of living in another country :lol:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:
5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Since I tried logging in this morning :laugh: Some people were able to get back on a lot earlier than me though

It's been fine for me all day :blink2:

Yeah me too, but we're premium forum members. Roy's not been invited yet.