General Chat

Wrong Name

32 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Congratulations @Raylenth for becoming the most 'liked' poster on the forum - overtaking Showmasters itself. 

Let's list all the things we like about Roy:

1. She's a lady.

2. She likes Hannibal.

That's all I got. Anybody else?

Have I? Yay me, and slightly stalkerish of you to be looking at my stats, but hay ho.

I'm not dead yet, that's a true fact about me.

10 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

I guess she hasn't killed any of us (yet). Got to count for something.

3. Not a murderer. That we know of.

4. Magnificent stats.

Edited by natedammit
Flatbash is a suspicious soul.
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, natedammit said:

'The PaRayRayde' is on. Does anybody know where I could get a giant inflatable Raylenth made?

I already have a couple of normal size inflatable Raylenths.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Kind of flattering no? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Kind of flattering no? 

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, natedammit said:

If Martin Freeman is at LFCC, I'll buy you a Diamond Pass.

Quoting this for future proof.  Everyone on here is my witness.  *

*I know technically you don't say you'll buy me a Martin Freeman DP if he's ever announced, but the intent is inherent I think.

Edited by Raylenth

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
8 hours ago, natedammit said:

If Martin Freeman is at LFCC, I'll buy you a Diamond Pass.

Quoting this for future proof.  Everyone on here is my witness.  *

*I know technically you don't say you'll buy me a Martin Freeman DP if he's ever announced, but the intent is inherent I think.

Technically, all you have to do is get Martin to go to LFCC, not even as a guest, then he has to buy you a diamond pass. Doesn't say it has to be Martin's.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

Technically, all you have to do is get Martin to go to LFCC, not even as a guest, then he has to buy you a diamond pass. Doesn't say it has to be Martin's.

What level of Martin attendance are we talking about here though?  Full bodied Martin?  Would  a cardboard life size cut out be enough, it would be an accurate representation of him.  What about something Martin touched because then his DNA would be in the building so then Martin would technically be as well :headscratch: