Wrong Name

General Chat

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I’m don’t think I’m going this year though :crying: :unsure:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

13 hours ago, natedammit said:

Oh don't even, that genuinely ruined my morning and I still hate myself (like, more than usual) for being so rude.

Meeting Tony Robinson moments later helped I'm sure ;) I'll stop joking about it though, sorry x

11 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

I’m don’t think I’m going this year though :crying: :unsure:

What what???? :no:

• Sad 1

@Broo @Peter Capaldi Fan @Kurdamoni It’s not that I don’t want to but LCCS I’m working that weekend and I’m sort of meeting John Barrowman somewhere around the time of LFCC but I can’t say anymore so I can’t do both! It’s annoying because I had planned to both this year but it looks like I won’t be doing either of them and that makes me very sad because I loved it last year! :crying:

Edited by R4wly97
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Broo @Peter Capaldi Fan @Kurdamoni It’s not that I don’t want to but LCCS I’m working that weekend and I’m sort of meeting John Barrowman somewhere around the time of LFCC but I can’t say anymore so I can’t do both! It’s annoying because I had planned to both this year but it looks like I won’t be doing either of them and that makes me very sad because I loved it last year! :crying:

Two cons without R4.. :crying:

UntidyAggressiveAustraliancattledog-smal

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

That's just sad...you'll be there next year for sure!!!

• Like 1

If anyone wants a summary of my life. I'm going on a trip across the UK and Ireland for 3 weeks and I forgot that I already booked an hotel for Liverpool but I didn't save it on my pc or my e-mail so I bought a room at the same hotel again without knowing :whistling: Luckily, I can cancel one of them. I hate planning these things...

Edited by The_batflash123

8 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

If anyone wants a summary of my life. I'm going on a trip across the UK and Ireland for 3 weeks and I forgot that I already booked an hotel for Liverpool but I didn't save it on my pc or my e-mail so I bought a room at the same hotel again without knowing :whistling: Luckily, I can cancel one of them. I had planning these things...

It is age, trust me... it is age. :unsure:

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

If anyone wants a summary of my life. I'm going on a trip across the UK and Ireland for 3 weeks and I forgot that I already booked an hotel for Liverpool but I didn't save it on my pc or my e-mail so I bought a room at the same hotel again without knowing :whistling: Luckily, I can cancel one of them. I hate planning these things...

If you're stopping by Belfast, then you're in luck. We don't live too far away. lol

9 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Well let's put it this way; you'll certainly have a room in Liverpool... :whistling:

20 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:
9 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Well let's put it this way; you'll certainly have a room in Liverpool... :whistling:

You can sleep in one and poo in the other. 

48 minutes ago, natedammit said:

You can sleep in one and poo in the other. 

But where will Tigger and Piglet sleep?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

But where will Tigger and Piglet sleep?

Careful. More posts like this and I might start to like you.

@Queen_Sindel Is it still possible to upgrade Photo Op to Diamond Pass? and if so, still the same way? Buy DP first then contact sales with both order numbers for a refund of the photo op ticket. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

@Queen_Sindel Is it still possible to upgrade Photo Op to Diamond Pass? and if so, still the same way? Buy DP first then contact sales with both order numbers for a refund of the photo op ticket. Thanks!

Same Response as last year. Check with the store please, their call.

20 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Same Response as last year. Check with the store please, their call.

Will do. Thanks!

40 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

MDK0.gif

@Chris1970 No not sad Peter anything but sad Peter!! :crying:

That is a beautiful gif though :laugh::wub:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c64a8d86c50597736

Edited by R4wly97

37 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

To all of you, happy Valentine's day. I'm just gonna watch all four classic Batman movies tonight or some Doctor Who.

How romantic :poki:

57 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

To all of you, happy Valentine's day. I'm just gonna watch all four classic Batman movies tonight or some Doctor Who.

Dr. Batman in other words. :huh: