General Chat

Wrong Name

25 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I’m glad someone on here is keeping me sane, I’ve been given the whole week off work because I’m ill, basically spending every day on the sofa or sleeping, glad I’ve got the forum and my Doctor Who boxsets to stop me from losing my mind! :lol:

Hope you feel better soon R4, I've just got over 2 weeks of illness, but I wasn't sick enough to call in unfortunately.  Being sick sucks.

18 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

You wish I'd start talking about my private life! ;)

None of us have private lives, we are nerds.

2 minutes ago, natedammit said:

She was referring to your genitals Jim.

Wot the bear said

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, natedammit said:

Oh you poor thing, having to lie at home while I'm here at work, alternating between coughing up phlegm and pooing my pants.

Lovely illness, the first leads to the second.  Nice.  Please don't stand in front of me when you cough then.

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

I’m glad someone on here is keeping me sane, I’ve been given the whole week off work because I’m ill, basically spending every day on the sofa or sleeping, glad I’ve got the forum and my Doctor Who boxsets to stop me from losing my mind! :lol:

Hope you get better soon R4, it's not nice being sick.  Anyway there's Doctor Who to look forward to on Sunday.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

At least there's always Doctor Who. Hope you feel better soon.

• Thanks 1