General Chat

Wrong Name

Definitely going to LFCC now.

Robert Carlyle, William Shatner and John Barrowman all in the same building :YAHOO:

Got my tickets :clap:

DP for John Barrowman and William Shatner. Photo op with Robert Carlyle :dance:

(Please don't make any more big announcements until next month - my credit card needs time to recover)!

• Like 4

I'm happy , but for a different reason

Having plenty of guests for LFCC spring,  CM 26 and DST to find money for , I'm currently relieved that LFCC summer is currently looking like being a cheap convention for me, as all the current guests have either been met already,  or hold no interest for me.

I know this will change by July,  though 

31 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Guess I'm gonna need to give that OUAT show a chance, don't I?

I have a soft spot for it cause I watched it in the first few months of my youngest being born, wanted something to watch during all the night wakings. It's a fun show :)

I gave it a chance 3 years ago and lasted 3 episodes. I liked it but there were a lot of shows I wanted to give a shot and Breaking Bad won. 6 months to go, probably gonna watch it after I watched Titans, Punisher (season 2) and my fourth re-run of HIMYM.

Edited by The_batflash123

15 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I gave it a chance 3 years and lasted 3 episodes. I liked it but there were a lot of shows I wanted to give a shot and Breaking Bad won. 6 months to go, probably gonna watch it after I watched Titans, Punisher (season 2) and my fourth re-run of HIMYM.

Thank you for reminding me about Punisher! I should start watching that now!