General Chat

Wrong Name

46 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

@Chris1970 YALC have responded to me on facebook, and they have said that Carrie will most likely be on the vq system, and that she will be signing for free, but at this time they still haven't confirmed wether she will be signing anything other than her books or not. 

Thanks mate for letting me know. Well, time to visit YALC this year. Have to say hello to CFH, looked into her book so might even get that one as well. I dont have her music on CD, only on iTunes, with the same name as the book so she cant sign that, unless she sells that too. ^_^

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Sigh.  If your cuz gets hired, they will be a Marvel actor.

Haha yeah I know, she just told me that some actors would be there to test the cameras tomorrow but that’s it nothing major it’s not proper filming yet ^_^

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Haha yeah I know, she just told me that some actors would be there to test the cameras tomorrow but that’s it nothing major it’s not proper filming yet ^_^

Imagine you have to get a DP to see your cuz at LFCC one day :D

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Kaybird said:

Anyone know if there will be any more guest announcements? just debating whether to buy another photo op or wait and save it for someone else that might get announced. Decisions, decisions. :D

Will be..and can be all the way up and during the event. SM never stop adding guests if they can.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AckAck said:

It feels strange this past week, not having a build-up to a Tuesday or Friday announcement........:wacko:

I imagine that after what happened on Friday they might be having a lil pause. 

Watch there be an announcement tonight that there'll be an announcement on Friday now :lol:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Broo said:

I imagine that after what happened on Friday they might be having a lil pause. 

Watch there be an announcement tonight that there'll be an announcement on Friday now :lol:

I wish, what is life without the anticipation of a guest announcement!!! :YAHOO:

• Like 1