General Chat

Wrong Name

When you realise the cheapest/fastest way from Seattle to Belgium is: Seattle to Iceland to London to get the train to Brussels :D I'll be in London for 3 hours, it's a new record for me, the least amount of time atm would be 5 hours. It was 3 years ago to get a bus to Cardiff when I wanted to visit the Doctor Who exhibition. 

If anyone is wondering why I'm telling you this then I would want to say that I don't know. Just need to keep myself awake during my drive home (I'm not driving myself, I'm responsible).

And last but not least: Good morning everybody, I hope that everyone is going to have a great day with a lot of sun (except when you hate the sun).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

And last but not least: Good morning everybody, I hope that everyone is going to have a great day with a lot of sun (except when you hate the sun).

I have a day off so starting well. Last bit is definitely me lol.

Morning everyone,

Bit of a late decision but after taking a break last year, I'm now coming to LFCC this year! Yay! This will be my 4th year I believe

Slight potential stress as my lovely wife is due to give birth in like late August but luckily me and my buddy are driving rather than getting the train so we have the ability to leave if needs be! Excited to be coming though, currently down to meet; Chavo Guerrero and Kelly Kelly.

Anyone else meeting any of the wrestling guests? I'm only coming on Sunday so I am GUTTED to be missing Rey Mysterio especially after his cancellation a few years ago(?) but I reckon it's gonna be an awesome weekend!

Edited by dodge15
  • Like 6

At Waterloo station, soon heading towards Hampton Court. Half the station was filled with women with hats that have their own wildlife and atmosphere, then the name Ascot came.

Southwestern Rail suffer Industrial Actions so replacement bus the last way, it will go on until 22nd.

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

At Waterloo station, soon heading towards Hampton Court. Half the station was filled with women with hats that have their own wildlife and atmosphere, then the name Ascot came.

Southwestern Rail suffer Industrial Actions so replacement bus the last way, it will go on until 22nd.

Ahh yes, the horse racing.

1 hour ago, dodge15 said:

Slight potential stress as my lovely wife is due to give birth in like late August but luckily me and my buddy are driving rather than getting the train so we have the ability to leave if needs be! 

Ahh babies :-D best things ever!

I missed out on meeting many of the Avengers Infinty War and Endgame cast as my fiancee was due when they were all near me filming!!! I watched friends putting up photos hugging the cast as we found out where their hotels were......Gutted haha

But babies come first..... even for us fans of stuff.

anybody planning to see toy story 4 this weekend I have watched interviews and the triailer and cried my eyes out possibly do the same in the film, Disney knows how to pull on my heart strings the four times i saw endgame i cried so hard each time :lol:

35 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Ahh babies :-D best things ever!

I missed out on meeting many of the Avengers Infinty War and Endgame cast as my fiancee was due when they were all near me filming!!! I watched friends putting up photos hugging the cast as we found out where their hotels were......Gutted haha

But babies come first..... even for us fans of stuff.

Ohhh no!

That's bound to hurt, have you had any remote chance of meeting any of them since? You never know, these 3 legends...(?)

It's our first so it's all super exciting stuff, we've always gone together but she'll be like 8 months pregnant and definitely can't cope with (a) the long travel (b) standing up all day / sitting on the floor or (c) the heat, even though it's been much cooler the last couple of years

But yeah, babies first definitely!

1 hour ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

anybody planning to see toy story 4 this weekend I have watched interviews and the triailer and cried my eyes out possibly do the same in the film, Disney knows how to pull on my heart strings the four times i saw endgame i cried so hard each time :lol:

Seeing it Friday. I have a feeling I'm going to laugh and I'm going to cry. I was the same for Paddington 2.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Seeing it Friday. I have a feeling I'm going to laugh and I'm going to cry. I was the same for Paddington 2.

oh good someone else who cried at paddington 2 that bit at the end had me an emotional wreck toys tory 3 did as well to much to handle lol

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

oh good someone else who cried at paddington 2 that bit at the end had me an emotional wreck toys tory 3 did as well to much to handle lol

Toy Story 3 was beautiful, you had to be a human incapable of emotion not to cry at the end....

• Like 1