General Chat

Wrong Name

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

Cold? Had to stand in the rain last night for 4 hours at an outdoor concert for there to be sound problems throughout the main act. Think I trump you. lol

Slash? I was there too!

ETA: Also did you run into my little sister at a Pokemon raid a few weeks ago? She couldn't remember your name haha.

Edited by EllaBlair

52 minutes ago, Broo said:

Surely better to simply fire him into space by giant slingshot? Towards the moon, or Mars, since, y'know, they're a part of each other n all ;)

You wanna pollute space now... shame! :blink:

Edited by Chris1970

53 minutes ago, Broo said:

Sorry you had to endure cold wet weather, but it is nice to hear from you again, been a while :)

Don't be! Unless you can control the weather there's nothing you could do about it! lol Yeah, same with yourself. Mostly lurking in the background on here these days. lol

44 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

But even though with bad weather I hope you had a great time. ^_^ I am coming to London next week for 2 concerts, one is a double feature and one very long theater play. 

Yeah, was a decent night though, despite the weather and sound problems. ^_^ Enjoy your time in London!

3 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Slash? I was there too!

Nice! Hope you enjoyed yourself! We were dead centre, near the front. Was the sound as bad for you for Myles as the rest of us?

Think im correct on this debating with a friend many moons ago at LFCC they use to do panels of upcoming films and bring a few of the cast to chat about it then after you could choose one of the cast to get a free autograph from the last time I remember this happening was for Mortal Instruments film (I still have my signed poster on the way :D)

2 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Think im correct on this debating with a friend many moons ago at LFCC they use to do panels of upcoming films and bring a few of the cast to chat about it then after you could choose one of the cast to get a free autograph from the last time I remember this happening was for Mortal Instruments film (I still have my signed poster on the way :D)

I don't remember that at all, but it sounds like a promo from the studio

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

The power of the search function.  I was on a break for this event 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

I heard from Rubbertoes Replicas @R4wly97. Much the same as you. If they get enough interest they will make more Twelfth Doctor Sonics. Then they take several months to make. Fingers crossed maybe next year. :thumbup:

Or we could boycott the company until they agree to make more :lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mfahey79 said:

I received an email thanking me for my interest, but they have no plans to make more at the moment

That’s weird my email wasn’t like that all, why are they telling people different things haha :P

3 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

I heard from Rubbertoes Replicas @R4wly97. Much the same as you. If they get enough interest they will make more Twelfth Doctor Sonics. Then they take several months to make. Fingers crossed maybe next year. :thumbup:

Thanks yeah fingers crossed! :D

3 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Or we could boycott the company until they agree to make more :lol:

I would do that but I’ve already placed an order with them so it’s too late for me to boycott :P

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Raylenth said:

The power of the search function.  I was on a break for this event 

2013 omg now im strating to feel old thought it was less than that, I just won my bag of gummy bears thanks to you everytime I google anything I just get pictures of cats :D

8 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

The Robert Carlyle & Emilie De Ravin/Lana Parrilla duos.. are they new or have they been in the shop for a while? :blink2:

Thanks for posting this! I was searching for the Rumbelle photo last night and searched Emilie, they mispelt her name so it didn't pop up. Bought the shoot now!

Does anyone know a great artist who makes custom metal cap shields? Looking to buy one to start a Marvel autograph project but the official ones are over 1500+ which is 15+ Charlie Sheen photo ops and I'm not looking to spend that amount. I bought an official thick plastic replica just to be sure I have one (just in case). Help would be appreciated.

21 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Nice! Hope you enjoyed yourself! We were dead centre, near the front. Was the sound as bad for you for Myles as the rest of us?

I did enjoy the show, I've been a massive fan of Slash for years and seen him before when he played Mandela Hall a few years back (also with Myles). There was a few sound issues with Myles which sucked but loved Slash's 20 minute guitar solo in the middle. I'm also going to be seeing George Ezra and The Killers at the same venue in the next two weeks so hopefully they manage to get the sound issues sorted by then.

On another note I finally booked my hotel and flights!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

I did enjoy the show, I've been a massive fan of Slash for years and seen him before when he played Mandela Hall a few years back (also with Myles). There was a few sound issues with Myles which sucked but loved Slash's 20 minute guitar solo in the middle. I'm also going to be seeing George Ezra and The Killers at the same venue in the next two weeks so hopefully they manage to get the sound issues sorted by then.

On another note I finally booked my hotel and flights!

I am off to London next week, first to Hampton Court Palace Festival to see Tears For Fears, and just like you I am a massive fan. Since their first album back in 1983. Then off to Wembley Stadium to see Manic Street Preachers and Bon Jovi. And the day before I fly home I will finally see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. A great build up for LFCC. ^_^ :dance:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Does anyone know a great artist who makes custom metal cap shields? Looking to buy one to start a Marvel autograph project but the official ones are over 1500+ which is 15+ Charlie Sheen photo ops and I'm not looking to spend that amount. I bought an official thick plastic replica just to be sure I have one (just in case). Help would be appreciated.

Stupid question but have you tried Ebay?I did see a metal one on there a couple of months ago. About £140. Not sure if it's what you're after but may be worth a look. :D

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

I am off to London next week, first to Hampton Court Palace Festival to see Tears For Fears, and just like you I am a massive fan. Since their first album back in 1983. Then off to Wembley Stadium to see Manic Street Preachers and Bon Jovi. And the day before I fly home I will finally see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. A great build up for LFCC. ^_^ :dance:

I saw Bon Jovi down in Dublin about 10 years ago, they put on a fantastic show I'm sure you'll have a great time. I'm jealous of you seeing the Harry Potter play despite spending quite a bit of time in London for work I never have the time to go see both parts.