General Chat

Wrong Name

Just now, Broo said:

Why on earth are you... House! You need to house instead!

I hate housing and would happily live in a slightly dusty untidy house, though I do need to go and put some crap precious items in the loft and sort out some drawers (Woo hoo, it's the glam life for me!) :whistling:  Too busy reading though.  Maybe I should just go and towel the garden off then I can go back out?

Just now, Raylenth said:

Mind you I say I hate housing but I've just discovered the cleaning power of citric acid, and baby, I'm coming for you limescale!

Never thought I'd get cleaning tips on a convention forum, I shall have to remember this!

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I hate housing and would happily live in a slightly dusty untidy house, though I do need to go and put some crap precious items in the loft and sort out some drawers (Woo hoo, it's the glam life for me!) :whistling:  Too busy reading though.  Maybe I should just go and towel the garden off then I can go back out?

I am tidying away the kids toys for the third time today so I'm most definitely not one to comment on glamorous living ;) let us know if your adventure into the attic sees you find a map to One-eyed Willy's treasure or a haunted doll or something 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Broo said:

Never thought I'd get cleaning tips on a convention forum, I shall have to remember this!

I am tidying away the kids toys for the third time today so I'm most definitely not one to comment on glamorous living ;) let us know if your adventure into the attic sees you find a map to One-eyed Willy's treasure or a haunted doll or something 

Citric acid is awesome!  I bought it for my annual batch of elderflower cordial but knew you could use it for cleaning so bought more.  It's more environmentally friendly than other stuff because it's just concentrated lemon juice really so not harmful (Though you can't use it on brass and marble) to wildlife.

Make the kids tidy after themselves!  Train them like dogs with a clicker reward system :lol:

If there's a haunted doll up there I'm burning the house down.

53 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Citric acid is awesome!  I bought it for my annual batch of elderflower cordial but knew you could use it for cleaning so bought more.  It's more environmentally friendly than other stuff because it's just concentrated lemon juice really so not harmful (Though you can't use it on brass and marble) to wildlife.

Make the kids tidy after themselves!  Train them like dogs with a clicker reward system :lol:

If there's a haunted doll up there I'm burning the house down.

My kids are either jedi masters or Heihei chickens they are immune and untrainable ;)

Killing it with fire is indeed the only sensible solution, let's pray it's the dodgy-named pirate's map you find instead ;)

20 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Got an email from Rubbertoe today saying I have been allocated number 85 of Eleven’s screwdriver and that it will be coming September or October time woo hoo! Imagine if I had got number 11 though :blink:

I received an email thanking me for my interest, but they have no plans to make more at the moment

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Cold? Had to stand in the rain last night for 4 hours at an outdoor concert for there to be sound problems throughout the main act. Think I trump you. lol

You know what you can do with your Trump don't you?  Send him back to amurcia.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

You know what you can do with your Trump don't you?  Send him back to amurcia.

Surely better to simply fire him into space by giant slingshot? Towards the moon, or Mars, since, y'know, they're a part of each other n all ;)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Cold? Had to stand in the rain last night for 4 hours at an outdoor concert for there to be sound problems throughout the main act. Think I trump you. lol

Sorry you had to endure cold wet weather, but it is nice to hear from you again, been a while :)

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

Surely better to simply fire him into space by giant slingshot? Towards the moon, or Mars, since, y'know, they're a part of each other n all ;)

Not to either of those places please. humanity still wants to go to them one day.  Venus would be better.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Slash feat Myles Kennedy & the Conspirators at Belsonic (an outdoor summer :lol: festival in Belfast)

But even though with bad weather I hope you had a great time. ^_^ I am coming to London next week for 2 concerts, one is a double feature and one very long theater play.