General Chat

Wrong Name

What's the highest number of guests anyone has had in one day? and was it possible to get all of them in without too much hassle. Would you do it again, or do people have a cap on the number of guests they allow for? 

Edited by Kaybird

4 minutes ago, Kaybird said:

What's the highest number of guests anyone has had in one day? and was it possible to get all of them in without to much hassle. Would you do it again, or do people have a cap on the number of guests they allow for? 

At Spring LFCC on  the Saturday I had 10 photos and 7 autos (4 diamond pass). I was easily finished by 4pm with no rushing. Spring is a much smaller event than Summer though. Personally I probably wouldn't do much more in a day but many do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

At Spring LFCC on  the Saturday I had 10 photos and 7 autos (4 diamond pass). I was easily finished by 4pm with no rushing. Spring is a much smaller event than Summer though. Personally I probably wouldn't do much more in a day but many do.

I have 7 photo ops already for Saturday, I am trying to limit myself at the moment as I know they are going to add more guest lmao

• Like 1

There are those who have managed over 15 photos in a day. Last year I had 12 photos per day (all three) and managed 5-6 autos per day. This year I am slowing down with 7-8 photos per day and about 4 autos per day. Four are DP’s.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

I pretty much plan per day. Friday so far has 5, Saturday I plan for 2 and Sunday currently 3. But that's not including two on my maybe list and a few photo shoots that I'm interested in.

My highest is probably 6 In a day, maybe 7.

Edited by maegurwen
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

No problem and awesome image btw, he had no queue at Collectormania which really surprised me ^_^

Thank you, and yeah that does surprise me especially since he’s been in Legends of Tomorrow ^_^

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Got an email from Rubbertoe today saying I have been allocated number 85 of Eleven’s screwdriver and that it will be coming September or October time woo hoo! Imagine if I had got number 11 though :blink:

Happy days indeed

• Like 1