Jump to content
Wrong Name

General Chat

Recommended Posts

@Mfahey79 @Peter Capaldi Fan I got an email back from Rubbertoe Replicas and they said there aren’t making Twelve’s screwdriver at the moment but if they get enough names on their waiting list they will make some more, so they’ve added me to a waiting list and they said for everyone who is interested to email them because basically the more people who are added to the list the more likely they will make some more! :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Mfahey79 @Peter Capaldi Fan I got an email back from Rubbertoe Replicas and they said there aren’t making Twelve’s screwdriver at the moment but if they get enough names on their waiting list they will make some more, so they’ve added me to a waiting list and they said for everyone who is interested to email them because basically the more people who are added to the list the more likely they will make some more! :wub:

Make up a few fake emails and have them added, then they will make them and you can flake out on the fake 'customers'.*

Image result for dr evil gif

 

 

 

*I do not seriously endorse or support deliberately misleading and potentially costing companies a lot of money.  Do not do this.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Way hay!  Happy 11th June everyone!

 

Image result for party gif

And yesterday it was the 10th.. ^_^ And I "celebrated" that I started my 24th year at my job. :blink2:

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@Mfahey79 @Peter Capaldi Fan I got an email back from Rubbertoe Replicas and they said there aren’t making Twelve’s screwdriver at the moment but if they get enough names on their waiting list they will make some more, so they’ve added me to a waiting list and they said for everyone who is interested to email them because basically the more people who are added to the list the more likely they will make some more! :wub:

I have 3 different e-mail addresses so that's not exactly fraudulent........

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

And yesterday it was the 10th.. ^_^ And I "celebrated" that I started my 24th year at my job. :blink2:

To think we started our job before some of these guys were even born!:blink2:

24th May was my 26th anniversary. I was very young when I started. 

dgs.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

To think we started our job before some of these guys were even born!:blink2:

24th May was my 26th anniversary. I was very young when I started. 

dgs.gif

I was 26 when I started the job I have now..if that is considered young, and it is the third full time job I ever had. 1990-1993, 1993-1996 and 1996 - onwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

And yesterday it was the 10th.. ^_^ And I "celebrated" that I started my 24th year at my job. :blink2:

 

24 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

To think we started our job before some of these guys were even born!:blink2:

24th May was my 26th anniversary. I was very young when I started. 

dgs.gif

You both have me pipped.  20 and a half for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next year I will get some extra money and a gold watch for my long service for the company. Normal if you are employed by the same employer for 25 years. It happens before I enter my 25th year. Probably October/November 2020.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

I have 3 different e-mail addresses so that's not exactly fraudulent........

Do it! :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question: What does the quote means that the LFCC and YALC tickets cross over at 11 so you can access both halls and do the authors and illustrators give their autograph for free. :D I know this is about another event but unfortanately, YALC does not have their own forum, thanks. :coolthumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dr.1963 said:

Question: What does the quote means that the LFCC and YALC tickets cross over at 11 so you can access both halls and do the authors and illustrators give their autograph for free. :D I know this is about another event but unfortanately, YALC does not have their own forum, thanks. :coolthumb:

Most authors are free though occasionally if they have a big name there may be a charge.  Basically people with LFCC tickets can go into Yalc free after 11 and vice versa, but not before so that each group has priority in their own area first thing.  It's fine to talk about Yalc on here though.  If there's a Yalc talk you are interested in you can go but Yalc ticket holders get priority at Yalc talks.  The Authors won't be there all day, every day, they will publish a schedule of their attendance nearer the time so if there's someone you are interested in make sure you keep an eye out for when they will be there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Most authors are free though occasionally if they have a big name there may be a charge.  Basically people with LFCC tickets can go into Yalc free after 11 and vice versa, but not before so that each group has priority in their own area first thing.  It's fine to talk about Yalc on here though.  If there's a Yalc talk you are interested in you can go but Yalc ticket holders get priority at Yalc talks.  The Authors won't be there all day, every day, they will publish a schedule of their attendance nearer the time so if there's someone you are interested in make sure you keep an eye out for when they will be there.

Ah okay thanks, great to know! :coolthumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Raylenth said:

 

You both have me pipped.  20 and a half for me.

You all have me pipped. Nearly twelve years in my current job. Started when I was 21/22. Where I work just introduced service badges so got my ten year badge not long ago....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Next year I will get some extra money and a gold watch for my long service for the company. Normal if you are employed by the same employer for 25 years. It happens before I enter my 25th year. Probably October/November 2020.

I got a clock for my 25 years. 

It's like you need help to tell the time if you work in one place like forever.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

I got a clock for my 25 years. 

It's like you need help to tell the time if you work in one place like forever.  :lol:

What you really need is a clock that do count down to retirement

Edited by Chris1970

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

clock-gif-transparent-2.gif

I wish (sometimes). 

Me too... even though I got many years to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×