Wrong Name

General Chat

5 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

You guys managed to post over 10 pages about Eurovision.. :blink2:

Yes! And next year we will all go to Amsterdam. @Raylenth and @natedammit will be our travel guides. :band: :dance:

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Yes! And next year we will all go to Amsterdam. @Raylenth and @natedammit will be our travel guides. :band: :dance:

Oh I can give you a tour around Amsterdam, no worries about that.

• Like 1

The closest I've ever been to Eurovision is having Making Your Mind Up by Bucks Fizz in my record collection. 

Ahh! The glory days when we actually used to win. :clap:

45 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

The closest I've ever been to Eurovision is having Making Your Mind Up by Bucks Fizz in my record collection. 

Ahh! The glory days when we actually used to win. :clap:

Dont forget:

https://youtu.be/rb1lh-ASGpQ

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

That is so cool! :lol:

I'm a superstar.

No spoilers from me, but I've just read what happens in the last GOT ep.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

No spoilers from me, but I've just read what happens in the last GOT ep.

I just read a spoiler by accident. Nothing major luckily! No more internet for me before I've watched it tonight. Just this forum :smile:

Edited by VikingGrrrl

14 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I just read a spoiler by accident. Nothing major luckily! No more internet for me before I've watched it tonight. Just this forum :smile:

I would have read up on it any way and haven't been watching them, but the same thing happened to me this morning.  Just loading the internet up was enough - my work IE currently defaults to the MSN homepage which links news website and lo and behold a big headline from the NY Times with 'this thing happened'.  On behalf of the large population that watch GOT that don't live in the US, screw you MSN/NYT.

14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

On behalf of the large population that watch GOT that don't live in the US, screw you MSN/NYT.

:thumbup:

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I would have read up on it any way and haven't been watching them, but the same thing happened to me this morning.  Just loading the internet up was enough - my work IE currently defaults to the MSN homepage which links news website and lo and behold a big headline from the NY Times with 'this thing happened'.  On behalf of the large population that watch GOT that don't live in the US, screw you MSN/NYT.

What did you expect.. they have never shown respect before. I have seen the episode and I feel empty now. Not because of the episode, loved it, but because it has ended. 

So.. Season 1.. Here I come! :dance:

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Not only MSN - my Disney pin Groups have suddenly all gone Westeros on me. If I had followed the Show I am Pretty sure I had every spoiler known to mankind thrown at me this morning.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Not only MSN - my Disney pin Groups have suddenly all gone Westeros on me. If I had followed the Show I am Pretty sure I had every spoiler known to mankind thrown at me this morning.

Pardon my french: FFS!!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

@Queen_Sindel can you unpin some topics? It has filled up the entire front page now :lol:

Oh sorry, I didn't realize the Comic Guests had put us over the Edge. ;) Done now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

So.. Season 1.. Here I come! :dance:

Spoiler: some people get beheaded, some people get stabbed, even animals die :whistling:

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

What to do now... :(

61a5bc0c54ec34a9b20c672dbb38e87632a74dc0

Watch Hannibal

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Basically, people are Btards

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Watch Hannibal

Best-Cry-Ever.gif

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Basically, people are Btards

tenor.gif

10 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Spoiler: some people get beheaded, some people get stabbed, even animals die :whistling:

sex.. dont forget the sex.. :whistling: